Just imagine if we were on our A game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just imagine if we were on our A game...

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Theres nothing we can do about the loss.

1. It seemed the officials were against us.
  2. Holding calls
  3. No runs on the 2 yard line and we didn't score
  4. Blown Defensive assignments
  5. missed tackles
  6. poor blocking
  7. lack receptions for receivers
  8. lack of holes in the run game
  9. many 3rd down plays
  10. poor play calling

yet we still managed to nearly win the game with 13 seconds left?

Pennington was making plays everywhere, david martin and anthony fasano looked like a pair of pro bowl tight ends. we got pressure on favre (even if we failed to get the sack many times)

6 point loss. after all of that.

What if we had played well? What if we were on our A game? The NFL would be saying...good lord that team came out like a bat out of hell. People see the score and will say "figures they lost"
People who watched will say, damn if we would have only played better.

message to NFL: You better watch out, we will have no mercy.

Theres nothing we can do about the loss.

1. It seemed the officials were against us.
  2. Holding calls
  3. No runs on the 2 yard line and we didn't score
  4. Blown Defensive assignments
  5. missed tackles
  6. poor blocking
  7. lack receptions for receivers
  8. lack of holes in the run game
  9. many 3rd down plays
  10. poor play calling
yet we still managed to nearly win the game with 13 seconds left?

Pennington was making plays everywhere, david martin and anthony fasano looked like a pair of pro bowl tight ends. we got pressure on favre (even if we failed to get the sack many times)

6 point loss. after all of that.

What if we had played well? What if we were on our A game? The NFL would be saying...good lord that team came out like a bat out of hell. People see the score and will say "figures they lost"
People who watched will say, damn if we would have only played better.

I don't have a problem with anything you said... surprised somebody gave you one star. We didn't play well. We were sloppy for most of the day with great plays one minute and boneheaded lapses the next. I think we're headed in the right direction, though.

To your list I'll add that we have to do a better job in pass protection or we're going to get Pennington killed. He proved he can find the open man if you give him time to throw. That didn't really happen until late in the fourth quarter. We need to tighten things up across the board and I think we'll be a decent team this year. But there were too many things out there today that reminded me of last year's team. You have to believe BP saw that too, and is hopefully working on a solution.

Back
Top Bottom