just in from IRELAND | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just in from IRELAND

peckerdunne

Dublin, Ireland
Reaction score
Hey all,
Quick note to introduce myself. Huge Fins Fan from Ireland. Follow games on TV when possible, radio when not, NFL Gamecentre if I really am stuck.... luv Nublar downloads every monday morning as well.

Been using Fin Heaven for a while as main source of info & gossip. About time I threw in my two cents (Euro) worth.

Watched Superbowl in Sports Cafe in London. Wore Ricky jersey (bought in miami 2 yrs ago). Whatever your views, man, I got some reaction. Nearly everyone I talked to had something to say. It was cool but by the end of the night (after two pitchers too many) I just wanted to put a jumper on over it. I was a Ricky Lover :wink: & Ricky Hater :fire: all in one night :sidelol:

Anyway, here's to a great yr.

Look forward to consoling, criticising, arguing and hopefully celebrating with you all next year.

Glad to have you here bro, cause you can never have enough Irish Dolphin fans in the house! Welcome! John Foy:wink: :beerbang:

Welcome to the board. Make sure you PM NJFINFAN1 6x and let him know your a new member, it's just something every new member has to do, I did it, and so has everyone else. he loves PM's:grapeape:

GRAPEAPE said:
Welcome to the board. Make sure you PM NJFINFAN1 6x and let him know your a new member, it's just something every new member has to do, I did it, and so has everyone else. he loves PM's:grapeape:

You cant pm until you have 50 posts

peckerdunne said:
Hey all,
Quick note to introduce myself. Huge Fins Fan from Ireland. Follow games on TV when possible, radio when not, NFL Gamecentre if I really am stuck.... luv Nublar downloads every monday morning as well.

Been using Fin Heaven for a while as main source of info & gossip. About time I threw in my two cents (Euro) worth.

Watched Superbowl in Sports Cafe in London. Wore Ricky jersey (bought in miami 2 yrs ago). Whatever your views, man, I got some reaction. Nearly everyone I talked to had something to say. It was cool but by the end of the night (after two pitchers too many) I just wanted to put a jumper on over it. I was a Ricky Lover :wink: & Ricky Hater :fire: all in one night :sidelol:

Look forward to consoling, criticising, arguing and hopefully celebrating with you all next year.

welcome! i'm from England. i'm wearing a ricky jersey right now. enjoy finheaven! (pint of guiness is on me)

BTW the six nations is ours! :evilmod:

peckerdunne said:
Hey all,

Welcome! We need more Irishman on this site!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom