Just my Opinion... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just my Opinion...

BigFinFan

The Only Fin Fan in SD
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:dance: Number 1000! :dance:

We all reach milestones, and this is one for me. I never thought that I would post 1000 messages on a web board, but FinHeaven makes web boards what they should be. A safe place where anyone can go to express their opinion, obtain good information on many different subjects, ask for and receive help, and view others opinions as well.

Many thank to the Moderators who run these forums and to AJ for all of the time and effort that they put in to the board. I am sure that it is very time consuming and that at times it is a very thankless job.

I wanted my 1000 post to have more meaning than the typical post that many of us write/read. I could not think of a better way to celebrate my 1000 post than by thanking ALL MEMBERS of FinHeaven for making my experience on this web board a very enjoyable one. I have enjoyed reading what everyone thinks about the upcoming draft (only 3 days away), and I look forward to reading everyone will say during and after the draft, along with your thoughts on mini-camp, training camp and season.

Go Dolphins!

:dance: Number 1000! :dance:

What is Pffff - the sound of the tires deflating on the Bills Bandwagon?

Last edited by a moderator:
The "Pfft" sound was either the result of exhibiting the frustration due to the fact that his team was terrible this year, and/OR the sound was made because he became depressed that he has outdone with nearly 6x the post count on a FINS message board! :lol:

Thanks BigFinFan for your support...

TerryTate

Congrats Bigfin. Looking forward to your next 1000 posts.

Justasportsfan, CW, and Clumpy - Have I told the three of you lately how much I apprecia...errr what am I thinking!

:billsbite is what I was really thinking

Last edited by a moderator:
BigFinFan said:
What is Pffff - the sound of the tires deflating on the Bills Bandwagon?

That's what it sounds like when a girl "farts". What more would you expect from a Bills fan?
;)

I need to introduce you to my wife.

"Rolling Thunder" has nothing on her ..... :(

themole said:
That's what it sounds like when a girl "farts". What more would you expect from a Bills fan?
;)
A fart expert huh? Does that pay well?

ZOD said:
I need to introduce you to my wife.

"Rolling Thunder" has nothing on her ..... :(

:lol: I know Zod...these are the same creatures that claim they NEVER do that. We're on to em though. They save the "Rolling Thunder" for the we hours of the morning when they think no one is around to hear them. That's one reason they are so "cross" during the day! They find no humor in a good fart. As for me...I keep a bottle of "Morning Breeze" with me at all times. "www.funshop.com"

Justasportsfan said:
A fart expert huh? Does that pay well?

Well in the long run it does. You see...it also equates to the same amount of noise the Bills made in their run for the conference. :D

The best rolling thunder comes early in the morning!

Back
Top Bottom