Just Played | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Played

Pretty rad man. Sometimes the world seems so small. Just the other night I was working and actually served the American voice actors for dragonball z. Really cool people and so down to earth.

Attachments

• 20191122_223934.jpg
    20191122_223934.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 37
It was him, Christopher Sabat( Holy and Hogan), Chris Reagor(mr. Satan), Alexis Tipton and a few others from Hero Academia. Left $400 cash on $800. Sick as table and people.

It was him, Christopher Sabat( Holy and Hogan), Chris Reagor(mr. Satan), Alexis Tipton and a few others from Hero Academia. Left $400 cash on $800. Sick as table and people.
I've never seen My Hero Academia, but it's pretty big in the anime world.

I'm friends with Vic, I know Sabat, I don't know the other guys.

were they in town for GalaxyCon Louisville?

My friend owns that convention and I help him run the talent.

I'd have been there, but my son got married that weekend.

were they in town for GalaxyCon Louisville?

My friend owns that convention and I help him run the talent.

I'd have been there, but my son got married that weekend.
Yeah man. We were stacked up for Galaxy Con. It was pretty rad. Good people, lots of celebrities and tips were legit.

a round of golf with Pat Devlin. Happened by accident, friend of a friend. Great guy, easy going, smart and down to earth. Got to talk a lot of football in general and get some great insides and stories. And pretty good golfer too.
Did ya beat him?

Since it was our show it couldn't have been Vic. We stopped booking him after the allegations. Shame, he's been a friend for many years.

Bro if your in town for GalaxyCon next year hit me up. I work at Omni Hotel downtown lets hit the bar.
Sounds like a plan, but I'm at the whim of whoever our biggest stars are. Where they want to go, I go. I can only attempt to steer them, lol.

Back
Top Bottom