Just Saw The Funniest Thing On Espn2!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Saw The Funniest Thing On Espn2!!!!!!!!

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
THey were doing this special on the city of buffalo and the bills......... omg talk about laughs:lol:

they were saying how if the players lost a game (in the 60s and 70s), the fans would wait outside and when the players came out....... the fans would beat them and jump their little asses!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: IM SURE MANY PLAYERS ARE GLAD THEY NEVER PLAYED THERE!!!!!!!! TALK ABOUT BAD FANS!!!!!!!!!!

They also interviewed the Bills "Biggest fan ever."

He was a hippie and probably the gayest (literally) human being i have ever seen.... not that there is anything wrong with that.

They also interviewed other people that said that the "Buffalo era" in the early 90s was a fluke.......

If any of you watched this, you will also see that no fans have a real life out of football...... this other bill fan was bitching and complaining about dallas and miami about how we have scyscrapers and beaches....... so we dont need a good football team....... but they deservea good football team because thats all they have...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow, that was so funny....... i almost cried of laughter........ Damn i am glad i live in Miami........

This is great but I have to move it. Hippies are cool dude, don't diss them. I didn't see the thing though.

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434

This other bill fan was bitching and complaining about dallas and miami about how we have scyscrapers and beaches....... so we dont need a good football team....... but they deservea good football team because thats all they have...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey half-wit.....You just lost all credibility with this one......"This other bill fan" was a guy named Tim Russert. Now I know that it’s difficult to get a good TV reception in the trailer park. And I also know that it’s tough to read a newspaper without being able to read, but maybe you’ve heard of Meet The Press, the nation's longest-running network program, you know, the one where they interview all those fancy politicians. The guy is from my old stomping grounds of South Buffalo, and now he interview Senators and Presidents. UMMMMMM, Presidents are the men who head the executive branch of government. They are the leaders of our country and they serve 4 year terms. You may know some of these guys. In fact later today, just look at the dollar bill before you slip it into the strippers G-String. They guy on that picture is George Washington…..he was our first President.

“This other bill fanâ€Â…..give me a break…..

BTW…the hippie is a film maker…..he made Buffalo 66. An independent film. He was also an actor who played in Goodfella’s……..

Re: Re: Just Saw The Funniest Thing On Espn2!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Billsfan

Now I know that it’s difficult to get a good TV reception in the trailer park. And I also know that it’s tough to read a newspaper without being able to read,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah.... if you consider a trailer a two story house next to south beach...:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh yeah.... i dont know how to read...... thats why im a attorney.....hmmmmmm

:monkey: bills fans and the "great" city of buffalo

Re: Re: Re: Just Saw The Funniest Thing On Espn2!!!!!!!!

Whether you're an attorney, if you can read, of if your doublewide has an addition makes no difference, you come off as a moron in your post plain and simple.

If you can't see that you not only come off as a moron, you are a moron.

Re: Re: Re: Just Saw The Funniest Thing On Espn2!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah.... if you consider a trailer a two story house next to south beach...:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh yeah.... i dont know how to read...... thats why im a attorney.....hmmmmmm

:monkey: bills fans and the "great" city of buffalo

I doubt it……Heavily. What a weak comeback……..you should have just said, “AM NOT†it would have had about the same effect.

Back
Top Bottom