Just saw this on KFFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just saw this on KFFL

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
Dolphins | Williams and Fiedler Have Hand Off Issues - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:14:57 -0700

Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams said Dolphins QB Jay Fiedler was having problems handing the ball off.

what is this all about ??? from tv i couldn´t tell any difference to last year

someone also saw ricky´s comments about the new way the team handles the road games ? i don´t have the link anymore, but he is not a happy camper at the mom, imo

Originally posted by Al13
Dolphins | Williams and Fiedler Have Hand Off Issues - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:14:57 -0700

Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams said Dolphins QB Jay Fiedler was having problems handing the ball off.

what is this all about ??? from tv i couldn´t tell any difference to last year

someone also saw ricky´s comments about the new way the team handles the road games ? i don´t have the link anymore, but he is not a happy camper at the mom, imo

I think he was talking about in practice, because of the knee injury. It was mentioned yesterday that Ricky saw Fiedler in pain when handing the ball off.

can you elaborate? he's not a happy camper because of what? the hand offs? whats wrong with the hand offs?

no not about the handoffs but there was another article where he was asked if he thinks that this year the road games are treated different and from his comments on this, i dunno it sounded pretty bitter, to bad i don´t have the link anymore

Originally posted by Al13
no not about the handoffs but there was another article where he was asked if he thinks that this year the road games are treated different and from his comments on this, i dunno it sounded pretty bitter, to bad i don´t have the link anymore

Why would he be bitter about the way road games are treated? They are winning the road games.:confused:

Handoff issues were this week in practice with feidler in obvious pain. Road games he does not have an issue with. He joked that Wannstedt said the team meeting was in Davie instead of San Diego to give players time to relax after they got off the plane, but Ricky said that was just a motivational tactic...that somehow, like waiting in the runway for 30 minutes, they wouldn't have any more free time than usual.

This should be one road game that Ricky is happy about. Its his HOMETOWN.

Back
Top Bottom