Just say NO!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just say NO!!!!!!

truckstick23

Scout
Reaction score
Pennington has a noodle for an arm. Stay with the guys we have. the only team it seems he can beat is the Dolphins. Last year he was 1win 7 Losses, with the only win against us. Let him go anywhere but Miami...PLEASE!!!!!!!

Yeah but last years Jets weren't a whole lot better than the Dolphins. I'm not a Chad Pennington fan by any means, but i really think Josh McCown was an awful pick up, Quincy Carter would be worse, and if they really dont like Beck THAT much then they might as well sign Pennington, and prepare Henne to play in the meantime.

Yeah but last years Jets weren't a whole lot better than the Dolphins. I'm not a Chad Pennington fan by any means, but i really think Josh McCown was an awful pick up, Quincy Carter would be worse, and if they really dont like Beck THAT much then they might as well sign Pennington, and prepare Henne to play in the meantime.

Whole lot? :sidelol:

Thats kind of like saying crap smells a whole lot better than vomit

Whole lot? :sidelol:

Thats kind of like saying crap smells a whole lot better than vomit

Exactly, but it's somewhat over shadowed that the Jets went 4-12 with two wins over the lowly Dolphins. When the Jets have been a good team, Chad Pennington has proven he can play well. Going 1-7 last year or whatever it was is kind of an apparition because there aren't many QB's who could made that Jet team better than 1-7. My concern with Pennington is since his rotator cuff injury it's fairly clear he hasn't been the same player, can he ever return to form and stay healthy?

Back
Top Bottom