Just think..at least Dolphins fans won't be sore in the morning.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just think..at least Dolphins fans won't be sore in the morning....

Driven

Bling...Bling
Reaction score
... because I know all the Pats fans will. We have been shoveling 2 feet of snow out of our driveways all weekend. Man, my back is killing me. I thought maybe that would help.....maybe not.

It is a morgue in this town now...I went outside in the freezing temperatures here in miami (52 degrees) brrrrrrr.... and walked my dog.....saw my neighbor and my neighbor gave me the look of death and said: "Fiedler sucks, fire Norv, Fire Dave."

BTW, I don't know if you appreciate how much it hurts to lose down here......the fans here are trully spoiled. The dolphins success over the years has affected our brains......there is a real possibility that we win out to go 11-5 and that our coach will be fired.

You do not have to tell me about hurt, I'm a Sox fan too. That's hard work.

Originally posted by Section126
......there is a real possibility that we win out to go 11-5 and that our coach will be fired.

Also a real possibility that you win out and miss the playoffs. The Donks have taken your spot for the time being. Too bad, I love when the Pats get the chance to flush the fish 3 times in one season.:lol:

Originally posted by Crennelichick

Also a real possibility that you win out and miss the playoffs. The Donks have taken your spot for the time being. Too bad, I love when the Pats get the chance to flush the fish 3 times in one season.:lol:

Walk outside and get hit by a "cah" would ya?

dont get too ****y.. next week youre playing the Jags.. gonna get whooped.. GO JACKSONVILLE!! upsets a coming

The funny thing for NE will be haiving their LUCK finally run out during their first playoff game. I'm gonna love that!

Originally posted by Driven
You do not have to tell me about hurt, I'm a Sox fan too. That's hard work.

You beat me to it.

Perhaps only Buffalo folks know what it feels like.......nah, our pain is worse....close, but worse.

Speak for yourself. I live in MA but am a Dolphins fan. After shoveling 10 inches yesterday and 21 inches today, all by myself, I'm spent. I thought the Dolphins would make me feel better but...

And you want to talk spoiled, Grady little was fired after losing Game 7 of the ALCS to the freaking Yankees. Of course, he deserved it, just like Wannstedt deserves it.

im go to school in boston, and it gives me satisfaction to know that you may have beaten the dolphins but your precious red sox lost and my marlins won there second world series in 11 years. i dont wanna rub it in your face but it feels good to remember that fact

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Walk outside and get hit by a "cah" would ya?

:lol: Ordinarilly I don't come back to gloat, just to congradulate or console, but in this case, you guys still don't get it. The Pats beat your team twice this yr. I don't care why, or who has the best talent, or who is lucky or who has the best stats. The only stat that matters is the score at the end of the game! I like the NE accent by the way,,lol.

As for the Pats taking the Jags lightly, BB is too good of a coach to let anyone think they are all that after beating Miami, it's just another game and the Jags are next. That's the difference between a Bill Belichick and Wanny, Bill knows how to prepare the team mentally so they don't let up and stay focused.
The finz always pose a tough challenge for the Pats, and for the most part you've owned us throughout history, but this lucky and non deserving tag that you try to stick on us is really old.
Better luck with the Eagles, you are really going to need the A game there!

It's all about fun, and it's always fun when you're #1!:cool:

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
im go to school in boston, and it gives me satisfaction to know that you may have beaten the dolphins but your precious red sox lost and my marlins won there second world series in 11 years. i dont wanna rub it in your face but it feels good to remember that fact

That is OK, but just remember. You will never will the passion for the Marlins, like Boston has for the Sox.

Originally posted by Driven
... because I know all the Pats fans will. We have been shoveling 2 feet of snow out of our driveways all weekend. Man, my back is killing me. I thought maybe that would help.....maybe not.

Not true Driven there are Fin fans all over the place and we got 20" here on LI and between shoveling and whipping my 5 yr old son on a sled w/ no hill. My back, legs and my aliegence to the phins are sore.

Back
Top Bottom