Just to let everyone know... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just to let everyone know...

Migs182005

Finheaven.com Staff Writer
Reaction score
It's very small news, but to let everyone know that something is being worked out. Griese's agent and the Dolphins were said to be discussing the contract again today starting in the afternoon (which means right now). So it's not like today's attempt has failed yet.

Something small on what has been a quiet Dolphins news day thus far

Thank god, I hope everything works out fine and finally sign him!

Thanks Migs.....
I can only hope and pray this leads to something!
I was hoping Miami woulden't have passed on Brian in the draft.
Here's hoping they won't pass again!
Go Dolphins!
:pray:

I don't, If Griese is going to be an a$$ about everything, I don't want him!

Screw Griese!!

Steve

Thanks for the update Migs :)

Thanks dude, a little insider info from the man! Beginning to get to the point where I could really care less if he does or does not sign with us though. If he does sign I hope he is worth all the aggro.

Cheers

Well gents, lets not forget it's his agent at this point in the game. I'm pretty sure that Brian isn't part of it right now, but could be wrong. Its the agent's job to get as much $$ as possible.

But maybe it's me, but I would think that the player would tell the agent which teams he's willing to play for. I'm sure Brian has done so, but who else below Toronto is willing to have BG?

Originally posted by SWS84
I don't, If Griese is going to be an a$$ about everything, I don't want him!

Screw Griese!!

I hope that you are kidding!!! Have you seen the incentive packages that they have reportedly offered him. It's absolute BS!! So you don't have to say "Screw Griese", because the front office is already trying to!

Seattle, Arizona, Green Bay...

Just a few that come to mind.

I agree I think its his agents time and if you think about it this is the time to NOT screw around with the agent you've really got to let him do his job right now because this is primetime. Telling the agent how to do his job right now during negotiations would be like an owner telling the coach what plays to run during the game, or a patient telling the surgeon what to do in the operating room. Best leave it to the experts.

No I'm not kidding...

Originally posted by burger13

I hope that you are kidding!!! Have you seen the incentive packages that they have reportedly offered him. It's absolute BS!! So you don't have to say "Screw Griese", because the front office is already trying to!

Griese hasn't proved diddly. He stunk the last two years and was fired by Denver. He's coming here to be a back up and have a chance to prove himself which is something he needs to do BEFORE he gets any kind of serious cash. I don't think many in the NFL who are making just the minimum( and will probably get more playing time) would squawk at what the Phins are offering him, which is over a million a year to hold a clip board. To pay him what his agent is asking for would be very stupid. 5 million a year! I hope your the one who is kidding!!!

SCREW GRIESE!!!

Back
Top Bottom