Just to show you how quick people jump off the wagon... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just to show you how quick people jump off the wagon...

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I was watching TJ on ESPN, and they were naming teams and he was answering if they would make the playoffs....they mentioned Patriots he said "in"...Colts "in"....Jets "in" ...Dolphins "out".....When a week ago he was saying we were the team to beat in the AFC after beating the Raiders and we were gonna be the only ones able to stop them.....I believe his decision was based on the PAts-Jets game he was watching.

i ususally dont put too much thought into "tj's take". he basically ranks the teams in order of how they're playing at the moment or who won the latest "big game", rather than how good they really are. its not rocket science.

ps- i'm convinced that many of these board members along with myself are at least as knowledgable as these talking head clowns(tj, salisbury, malone, collinsworth, etc)<--i wont even mention bob costas. he knows his baseball, but he's a casual football observer at best. these guys talk a good game, but its mainly fluff...i believe the best NFL news and takes come from boards just like this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
All those head clowns you mentioned spent 10+ seasons in the NFL. I think they're a little more knowledgable than armchair QBs like us.

News?? You're never going to beat a MB like this one.

Football knowledge?? Head Clowns...no contest.

What sucks is how the networks make them water down the analysis to where the casual fan can follow it.

Last edited by a moderator:
How quickly he jumped off the bandwagon reflects how quickly the entire AFC playoff picture changes with each passing week. About 2 or 3 weeks ago we were heading for a scenario in which we could have found ourselves #1 seed in the AFC at the end of Week 16, and out of the playoffs entirely at the end of Week 17 just by losing once. TJ just reflects that reality. If the Dolphins lose next week, we're most likely out in my opinion. So, TJ saying we're out just means he thinks we'll lose next week to New England IN New England...not exactly a tower of babel reach right there.

Back
Top Bottom