Just wanted go give everyone a pat on the back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just wanted go give everyone a pat on the back

touborg

Board Linebacker
Reaction score
whether you're on the internet looking at cars, music, gaming football or whatever, you'll notice a very different quality of fan sites, communities and forums.

It just struck me that this is one of the best pages out there:

It has tons of information and news. If you can't find it here, it's not important.

The forums are awesome. It has a large number of users but still there is very little BS. Also, the forums draw the attention of some media people that sometimes give insider information and quality analasys of what's going on.

No matter how hot topics get, we can all agree that the jills are a doormat =).

I just thought the best damn sports page on the web, and it's users (yes, that's you!) deserve some credit.

I Concur,

i really lucky to have found this Site now i'm addicted:goof: :drinker:
no :sleep:

One of the best things about this site is that someone is always listening to WQAM. Sometimes WQAM is the best place to get the lastest info, especially about what the coaches and GM are thinking. Like or dislike the reporters, they are usually on top of everything.

Thank you very much. That's what makes it all worthwhile. We do our best. Our staff and writers do a great job. Definitely a labor of love. We've grown from the simple hobby and imagination of a 12-year old boy to having our very own Forum Linebacker. :tongue:

We've got plenty more in store......and few suprises up our sleeves. So stay tuned. :cool:

One of the best things about this site is that someone is always listening to WQAM.

Yea, the information from WQAM is practically on the boards before it's actually said on the air.

We all love this site. It gives us a chance to be heard. Is amazing that I never met anyone on this board as far as I know and yet I feel like I know a lot of the guys here.Just the fact that we have fans from all over the place here is cool. This is home.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom