Just wanted to say Thanks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just wanted to say Thanks

Squirrel

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You have all been very gracious hosts. :D

The past two weeks have been very enjoyable. Insightful information and quite refreshing to post with fans from another team without the need for smack talk. :D

Yes, there have been a few threads where the bantering started to get a little heated, but never to the point where it was unenjoyable.

Good luck tonight. As I say to any other team. May both teams leave the field tonight without any season ending injuries.

Who knows, maybe we will see each other again in Jan.

Good luck with the rest of your season and please remember one thing.

Please BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE PATS when you play them in their house. :D

thanks again to all the GB fans for being football fans and not Jet fans ( a few excluded :jetssuck: ).

question for all you cheeseheads I thought last night watching the Giants game: How dod Ron Dayne break Ricky's NCAA rushing record :confused: He is so stiff. Must have been Chamber's blocking and teams keeping the Ss back worried about him ;)

Re: Re: Just wanted to say Thanks

Yes thanks for putting up with us ;) Not sure about you phin fans but after two Sundays without watching my team,I'm about to go nuts! Is it kickoff time yet! ? :lol:

Originally posted by dolphan39
question for all you cheeseheads I thought last night watching the Giants game: How dod Ron Dayne break Ricky's NCAA rushing record :confused: He is so stiff. Must have been Chamber's blocking and teams keeping the Ss back worried about him ;)

Dayne was an Awesome back in college,He literally could punish a defense for attempting to tackle him. However , he did play behind one hell of an offense line the entire time he was with the Badger's. Just look around the NFL with Offensive Lineman that came from the U of Wisconsin.

Back
Top Bottom