Just wondering.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just wondering..

Originally posted by Rude American
Thanks, 39. Becuase of your heard work I'm getting free booze money. Keep those cheques comin', Uncle Sam!!

What is a cheques?

Are you a Canadian?

My brother-in-law is a Bills fan (as if marrying my sister wasn't bad enough...lol) I recruited my nephew at an early age....on his first birthday, I got him the cutest little Dolphins shirt. He's been a Fins fan ever since...much to the chagrin of his father...heh heh.

Originally posted by Ray_Finkle
I recruited my nephew at an early age....on his first birthday, I got him the cutest little Dolphins shirt. He's been a Fins fan ever since...much to the chagrin of his father...heh heh.

AWESOME!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dolphan39
I've already told me 6 year old that he is been given over to foster care if he loses his allegiance to the Fins. :rolleyes:

He already got mad at me and starting :cry: when I told him that I will not root for Chuck Knoblauch on the Royals next year and that he is becoming a Red Sox fan, but that I can take a lot easier than a Bills or Jets or any other team's fan. When he moves out of my house, he can root for another team - at risk of losing his vast inheritence. ;)

A Red Sox fan is better then a Yankees fan.

Back
Top Bottom