Justin Jenkins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justin Jenkins?

gunsnroses

WWJD
Reaction score
This guy would be a steal for us! He's from MSU and they had a bad coaching staff so there players did not get used to there full potential (Donald Lee, Justin Griffith, etc.). Anybody know where this WR is projected to go(which round)?

Probably the 4th or 5th round at this point. I agree. He's going to be a steal because he was such a little used player at Mississippi State. The guy is 6-1, 210 lbs, can run a 4.4 forty, and has a 40 inch vertical.

As far as jenkins is concerned he is not 6'1 210 closer to 5'11 200 he as the same body as chambers more of a RB build than a WR and i read somewhere that he has huge hands 10 inches from end of pinkie to end of thumb, all he needs to work on is concentration and route running he makes the super catch but drops the easy ones

He played in the East West Shrine game I saw him and noted him actually but I can't remember why. Unfortunately I think it was because I mistook him for MICHAEL Jenkins, from OSU, but saw the MSU on his helmet and was like...whaa??

I'll look up his stats from the game.

a couple reasons:
1. the wide receivers in this draft are sooooo talented, and there are so many but itd be a shame if we tried to wait on one and missed out altogether, considering it is a position we could upgrade

2. because the top lineman we would have a shot at is vernon carey, and it's tough for lineman to step right in and be starters if they arent blue chippers(andrews/gallery).

all depends on whether or not people think vernon carey is the man or we can find similar guys later.

thats why there is FA 17-0

right i was answering why we were so gaga over a wr instead of an OL... wide receiver in the draft, get the linemen in FA... we have some young linemen as it is, not sure we need to draft too many more.

I didn't get stats of the East West game but Justin Jenkins isn't mentioned once. I think he had like one catch at most.

Ryan Dinwiddie did well.

Can't agree that he is Chambers build. He is atleast 6-0. 210 would not be that much of a reach. He has great vertical as well which is really important in a Turner offense. He had the second most yards in the SEC behind Micheal Clayton on that crappy team that can't throw the ball for crap.

Jenkins had 3 receptions for 30 yards in the game, and Phil Savage stated that Jenkins was the most impressive player on either squad during the week of practice.

Well, I hope we take in the 4th round. This kid is going to be a pretty good receiver.

Back
Top Bottom