Justin Simmons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justin Simmons

Perfect72

It's Only Happened ONCE!
Reaction score
Haven't heard much about possibly adding Justin Simmons to the roster. Seems like a great fit. Is it just waiting for June 1st or Dolphins really have no interest?

I also like the idea of adding Calais Campbell as well. If they were to get BOTH......

Him Campbell and both of the 2 guards have be talked about since the draft ended.

we really like really need a starting safety added to the unit, holland and an older injury plagued Poyer is not a finished unit, nor a responsible one.

Not sure what the strategy is if we dont, relying on elijah campbell doesn't seem like good one.

Justin Simmons is an all pro..I dont see why we wouldn't but.

I think he will want more than we are going to pay. I'm sure he wants at least a three year deal.

If we have intentions of extending Holland, would it really make sense to invest that heavily in the position?

Haven't heard much about possibly adding Justin Simmons to the roster. Seems like a great fit. Is it just waiting for June 1st or Dolphins really have no interest?

I also like the idea of adding Calais Campbell as well. If they were to get BOTH......
I think Saftey isn't looked at as a huge need by the FO compaired to DT and OG, they are moving Needham to saftey which has added depth to the unit.

Keep an eye on Campbell tho, I think he has a chance to get signed post June 1st. Simmons is probably gonna want more money than we can offer.

I think he will want more than we are going to pay. I'm sure he wants at least a three year deal.

If we have intentions of extending Holland, would it really make sense to invest that heavily in the position?
hmmm

we really like really need a starting safety added to the unit, holland and an older injury plagued Poyer is not a finished unit, nor a responsible one.

Not sure what the strategy is if we dont, relying on elijah campbell doesn't seem like good one.

Needham is being transitioned to safety as his primary. Would like to see any decent guy brought in. Simmons on an incentive-laden prove-it deal would be OK, but how many other teams are offering him straight-up money? We'll see soon enough what the plan is.

Fins made the right move by not putting a big price tag on the DT position... These threads about turning around and then trading/paying big for a DT don't make any sense to me... If they valued the position that much, they'd just have re-signed Wilkins.

Totally disagree. Those two are the best S combo in the league, but we need a third S for Weaver’s D.

Back
Top Bottom