K.C. is looking for a blue-chip potential Corner | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

K.C. is looking for a blue-chip potential Corner

Better get your **** together after a 4-12 Season and after trading a round 2 Choice for a bum like A.J Feeley !!!

KC won't have a chance to draft Pac Man or Rolle for that matter. They will be long gone by the time KC drafts. Carlos Rodgers will also probably be gone. Where is this blue chip corner Vermiel is talking about?

fishypete said:
Chiefs | Draft Need: Blue-Chip Cornerback
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:26:56 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs head coach Dick Vermeil said it would be great if the Chiefs came out of the NFL Draft with a "blue-chip potential cornerback," reports KCChiefs.com.

Can we tell them where to place that blue-chip potential corner....does a corner go into a round hole?.......:tongue:

I think this organization is a joke!! They'll regret passing up Surtain!!:yell: :yell: :yell:

Surtain is worth a 1st no question.
But he is 28/29 and has a 8,4 Mio Cap figure !!!
There is only 1 Team in the entire NFL at this moment with more cap space.

gunka said:
PS is a pro bowler NOW. Can't get much better, period. So what if he's 28 and he's expensive. PS for a 2nd rounder is a bargain, especially since they think they can contend for a SB now. Peterson's a fool.

I totally agree. If you want the best you have to pay for the best. I think PS is worth a second and a third.

Back
Top Bottom