Kai Parham, Virginia (underclassman) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kai Parham, Virginia (underclassman)

Dolfan4life34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
im lookin on nfl.com at the top ilbs and i see this guy he is listed #2 after deqwell jackson hes 6-3 and 256 pounds

Positives: Excellent speed, body control and lateral movement. … Plays with considerable power. … Big hitter who can stuff the run. … Shows good pursuit. … Steady improvement in overall instincts, but especially in awareness on blitzes.
Negatives: Must improve leverage. … Change-of-direction skills.

wat do you guys think bout this guy does any one know were hes supposed to be drafted

Dolfan4life34 said:
im lookin on nfl.com at the top ilbs and i see this guy he is listed #2 after deqwell jackson hes 6-3 and 256 pounds

Positives: Excellent speed, body control and lateral movement. … Plays with considerable power. … Big hitter who can stuff the run. … Shows good pursuit. … Steady improvement in overall instincts, but especially in awareness on blitzes.
Negatives: Must improve leverage. … Change-of-direction skills.

wat do you guys think bout this guy does any one know were hes supposed to be drafted

S L O W!!!!!!

And D'qwell hits ike a truck as long as you are not looking...he will not "man up", and likes to chase and "angle tackle". Personally I don't think either one of these guys are going to be big time players, ST's type guys IMO.

He's not bad, had a bad combine time but is a gamer. Games are very important and he plays very well. At ILB I'd love for Hodge to drop.

Yeah, usually I don't put a LOT of emphasis on 40's for LB's as long as it's in the 4.5-4.8 range it doesn't worry me that much but 5.03 is a really slow time for an ILB. I just don't think he can adapt to the speed of the pros if that is the case.

he is athletic, but very slow. Prol a day two pick. He should have stayed in school

to put it in perspective, Marcus McNeil who is around 80 pounds heavier than Parham ran around 100th of second slower 40 time than parham. if he is still there in 7th maybe take a shot at him but wouldnt touch him with our 4th and nothing on the first day.

parham doesn't shed blocks well either. he missed having brooks beside him and being keyed on by offenses, and the end result was a lot of teams had good running days vs the cavs.

playmaker1 said:
he is athletic, but very slow. Prol a day two pick. He should have stayed in school

I have no idea how being athletic and slow works but....

Back
Top Bottom