Kalen Ballage Highlight Clip - Not Bad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kalen Ballage Highlight Clip - Not Bad

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score

Reading the various draft blurbs on the guy, I wasn't too excited, but this guy looks pretty powerful - runs through tackles a lot and hurdles.

Well, the official stats say tackle breaking was not great but I like the value in the pick overall.

Highlight packages do tend to make a player look good

Good looking athlete with upside and versatile with catching ability.

Yeah, of course he ain't going to put his -2 & -3 plays on it, but there's 11 minutes of him returning kicks and running through guys there.

Not bad I guess. He has size but so did Daniel Thomas. His vision really does suck but you can do some speed and had decent hands. We've had pretty good luck in recent years with mid round RB so I wont write him off just yet. Although the previous RBs we drafted were better prospects than this guy in my opinion.

Looks like a Ronnie Brown clone (big, fast, good receiver, can run the wildcat but average vision). Good value in the 4th rd, whereas RB was over drafted.

He's a big boy, should be able to get us those tough 2 and 3 yards when needed. We have a young and hopefully dynamic WR group, let Gore turn them into professionals and Gase coach them up.......looking good gentlemen.

Known as a finesse runner despite his size (6'2" 228). Does not play physical, runs upright and injuries may be a concern because of the upright style.

Looks good. Made some nice throws as well. That's another element that he could add to the offense.

Was this the pick Miami got for Jay Ajayi?

I get its a highlight video but there's a whole lot of examples of some pretty decent vision in my book. Doesn't break tackles? That's a kid with serious power.

Yeah in these clips he doesn't shy away from contact so I wouldn't say he's not physical. Could he be more physical for his size probably yes but he's also really fast for his size....

Back
Top Bottom