Kansas Sate sexual assault charge? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kansas Sate sexual assault charge?

Fisticuff

hm mmm, peanut butter and crack sandwich
Reaction score
at halftime of the rose bowl, someone said that Ell Roberson was involved with some sort of sexual assault. i didn't catch it all, so i don't know if he is the victim, or the assaulter (is that even a word?).

ESPN doesn't have any information, anyone know anything?

He hasn't been charged at this point. But there is an accusation. 4:30 am police got the call.

Yes, he pulled a Kobe. In fact, it's almost identical to Kobe. He's one of the most soft spoken guys ever, at times I almost thought he was gay, lol. Anyways, who knows if the rumor is true but he has been charged. I still think it's 50-50 that he plays tomorrow but if he doesn't, it won't be for the accusation. If he had been accused and it supposedly happened at 2pm, that's one thing, but Roberson admitted to having sex with the woman at 3am which was 4 hours after the curfew that Coach Snyder set. For that reason, that he missed curfew by a long long time, I don't think he'll start the game. But he may only get suspended for the first half or something. Either way, that's trouble. Last time Roberson missed a start, we got beat by Marshall at home that ended a really really long home non-conference winning streak to a Marshall team that isn't very good. The backup QB turned it over 4-5 times and we lost. It would be a different backup QB starting if Roberson doesn't go (Freshman Dylan Meier who is expected to win the starting job next year) but it still looks bleak. Now OSU can key on just one player, Darren Sproles, and not worry about Ell Roberson killing them on the option too.

Back
Top Bottom