Kareem Hunt: Should Miami Sign Him? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kareem Hunt: Should Miami Sign Him?

Sign or nah?

• Yes

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
Calling the same bullshit I called with the Ohio State situation. Video leaked onto the internet months ago.

Regardless, I stand by what is shown in the video.... The woman is the very obvious aggressor in this situation and that's probably why charges weren't even filed to begin with.

He needs to learn to keep a cooler head going forward though. He had many opportunities to back away. They're both wrong.

I have not seen the actual video from the hall way released before. Believe the 911 call and police body cam was release months before this was released. While she does play a part, from the hallway video he put his hands on her first if I am recalling correctly. Looks like he care out of his room to confront her. I do not care what she called him, he had more to lose in the situation and he reacted like a idiot. Could it be the heat of the moment? More then likely, but he came back after her twice after pushing her the first time. He even pushed one of his own friends into her. While I think he will be back eventually but it will definitely be at least a few years before that happens. I am thinking at earliest the 2021 season. He has thrown away the prime years of his life and if he is eligible to come back will have to sign for peanuts. He threw away his entire career.

Every celebrity should have a female bodyguard to drop aggressive chicks like that on the spot.

That was not nearly as bad as i expected. He could've destroyed that chick as she came after him multiple times and he is supremely stronger than he physically behaved.

He definitely should've just left and not been hot headed but that "kick" was nothing more than forcefully pushing her over with his foot. The guy has tree trunk legs and if he had really kicked her she wouldn't have just tipped over.

He was wrong, but these comments about the severity of this are overblown. He let a mouthy aggressive chick get in to his head.

Every celebrity should have a female bodyguard to drop aggressive chicks like that on the spot.
Can't see how you are doing anything but excusing his behavior.

That was not nearly as bad as i expected. He could've destroyed that chick as she came after him multiple times and he is supremely stronger than he physically behaved.

He definitely should've just left and not been hot headed but that "kick" was nothing more than forcefully pushing her over with his foot. The guy has tree trunk legs and if he had really kicked her she wouldn't have just tipped over.

He was wrong, but these comments about the severity of this are overblown. He let a mouthy aggressive chick get in to his head.
Have to say the references to 'aggressive chicks' speak to your viewpoint.

Assault is assault. He wasn't physically defending himself.....so the aggression you should be talking about is his.

I said "yes" not knowing why -- but I like the dudes name and we need players

because the ONLY reason we're not undefeated is because we've lost 6 games!

Can't see how you are doing anything but excusing his behavior.

Have to say the references to 'aggressive chicks' speak to your viewpoint.

Assault is assault. He wasn't physically defending himself.....so the aggression you should be talking about is his.

You should go back and read then. It was clearly stated that he was wrong.

Exactly where was she not being aggressive? Doesn't mean he should've done anything except leave (which i said) but acting like that was some life altering attack is exaggeration.

Back
Top Bottom