Kareem Hunt: Should Miami Sign Him? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kareem Hunt: Should Miami Sign Him?

Sign or nah?

• Yes

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
if we were going to sign him, we might as well have signed Foster.

My vote was "no"...and Foster is a headcase.

I got this guys..On sale now!!!!!Get your pitchforks and torches!!!Cheap!!!

It à going to be hard to bring a guy like that in the locker room. Why would you trade Drake for only 3rd? Drake isn’t being used correctly, just like Gesecki isn’t being used correctly. So if were to sign Hunt he won’t used correctly.

if we were going to sign him, we might as well have signed Foster.

My vote was "no"...and Foster is a headcase.

Not defending Hunt because I don't condone abusing women, but one is a repeat offender of stupidity and the other had one incident. Apples & oranges.

I saw the video.... In February. So did the Chiefs and the NFL. It's being blown completely out of proportion. It looks like the woman tried to attack him and was persistent in getting a reaction out of him knowing that he's a wealthy NFL player. He should have just called her a bitch/hoe/whatever and kept it moving. Should have never touched her. But yeah, she was the aggressor and that's being completely ignored because he's a male and she's a female. That's just as disgusting as him putting his hands on her.

She went to an NFL player's hotel room. She knew wtf she was going there for as do all thots who take that route. When she didn't want to put out, they told her to GTFO. Should have ended right there but her ratchetness forced her to make a scene. Again, I'd never hit a woman but in this rare instance I really don't feel bad for her.

He's wrong. She's wrong. The only people in the right are the guys who were trying to break it up/avoid escalation.

Last edited:
Not defending Hunt because I don't condone abusing women, but one is a repeat offender of stupidity and the other had one incident. Apples & oranges.

I saw the video.... In February. So did the Chiefs and the NFL. It's being blown completely out of proportion. It looks like the woman tried to attack him and was persistent in getting a reaction out of him knowing that he's a wealthy NFL player. He should have just called her a bitch/hoe/whatever and kept it moving. Should have never touched her. But yeah, she was the aggressor and that's being completely ignored because he's a male and she's a female. That's just as disgusting as him putting his hands on her.

She went to an NFL player's hotel room. She knew wtf she was going there for as do all thots who take that route. When she didn't want to put out, they told her to GTFO. Should have ended right there.

No, the league and Chiefs did not have the video. They went off of what Hunt and his friends told them when they were interviewed. This is the first time they saw it and if you read the press release from the Chiefs about letting Hunt go it was because he lied to them.

No, the league and Chiefs did not have the video. They went off of what Hunt and his friends told them when they were interviewed. This is the first time they saw it and if you read the press release from the Chiefs about letting Hunt go it was because he lied to them.

Calling the same bullshit I called with the Ohio State situation. Video leaked onto the internet months ago.

Regardless, I stand by what is shown in the video.... The woman is the very obvious aggressor in this situation and that's probably why charges weren't even filed to begin with.

He needs to learn to keep a cooler head going forward though. He had many opportunities to back away. They're both wrong.

While Hunt is no doubt talented I voted no!!! It's unfortunate for both parties, he did what he did; but the NFL and it's Teams need to have a no tolerance approach to this kind of stuff. You screw up in your personal life with violance, say goodbye to your career. Some of these player's just don't get it. Call the authorities or police to report an abusive or stalking fan. It's ok to call for help in spite of your status as an NFL player. He lost me when he kicked her.

Hes the next Ray Rice. Nobody will touch him, the video is pretty damaging.

Rice played 7 yrs in the league before that incident, with his last being not that good.

Hunt is in his second year and is one of the best running backs in the league. Someone will pick him up. They probably won't but the fins should consider it. Kid will probably look to keep his nose clean more than ever after that, and you get an elite back in his prime on the cheap.

She went to an NFL player's hotel room. She knew wtf she was going there for as do all thots who take that route. When she didn't want to put out, they told her to GTFO. Should have ended right there but her ratchetness forced her to make a scene. Again, I'd never hit a woman but in this rare instance I really don't feel bad for her.

He's wrong. She's wrong. The only people in the right are the guys who were trying to break it up/avoid escalation.

Dude kicked a girl while she was on the ground! That’s what most are focused on.

Hunt was waaayyyy too comfortable kicking a woman while she was on the ground...

I refuse to believe that was the first time he has done something like that, and I also refuse to believe it will be his last.

Woman tried to attack him?

Is that the first, second, or third time he charged her?

She went to an NFL player's hotel room. She knew wtf she was going there for as do all thots who take that route.

Wow!!!

She knew what she was going there for so she deserved to be thrown to the floor and kicked????

When she didn't want to put out, they told her to GTFO. Should have ended right there but her ratchetness forced her to make a scene. Again, I'd never hit a woman but in this rare instance I really don't feel bad for her.

You are taking the word of Kareem Hunt? The same Kareem Hunt that basically told the Chiefs that nothing happened?

You say you'd never hot a woman. I say you would, because you are too flippant about the abuse that took place that Kareem Hunt started...look at the video.

He's wrong, but if I let you tell the story without coming to your senses at the end...the female was a ratchet thot who knew what she was getting herself into...and you don't feel bad for her.

Ain't no walking back callousness...

Own it....

Hunt was waaayyyy too comfortable kicking a woman while she was on the ground...

I refuse to believe that was the first time he has done something like that, and I also refuse to believe it will be his last.

Woman tried to attack him?

Is that the first, second, or third time he charged her?

Wow!!!

She knew what she was going there for so she deserved to be thrown to the floor and kicked????

You are taking the word of Kareem Hunt? The same Kareem Hunt that basically told the Chiefs that nothing happened?

You say you'd never hot a woman. I say you would, because you are too flippant about the abuse that took place that Kareem Hunt started...look at the video.

He's wrong, but if I let you tell the story without coming to your senses at the end...the female was a ratchet thot who knew what she was getting herself into...and you don't feel bad for her.

Ain't no walking back callousness...

Own it....

Everyone is blowing this out of proportion, is he wrong for what he did? Yes, should he be condemned as a woman beater because he gave her a tiny little shove with his feet? No not at all, yeah we get it everyone makes excuses for woman all the time because they are weaker but come on now, it's justifiable if a woman tries to kill you though, if it's frowned upon then there should be no situation that makes it okay, or else we are picking and choosing on who to forgive and give a second chance.

Was he wrong? Of course , does he deserve this much heat ? No, does he deserve to get his ass kicked, well that's debate able

Back
Top Bottom