Kareem Hunt: Should Miami Sign Him? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kareem Hunt: Should Miami Sign Him?

Sign or nah?

• Yes

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
I think Kansas City cut Hunt as quickly as they did because the NFL put him in the exempt list so fast. No point in having him on the roster, when he can’t do anything with the team, AND deal with the huge distraction for the rest of the season.

He is suspended and investigations will open in February. We really dont need him. He is good but wont do anything on this crappy team.

KC is just playing to public opinion. They drafted Hill, and he's still on the team.

Yep. Hill was drafted without fanfare while the hunt video is immediate and his name is known. The hypocrisy not only lies in that hill is on the team but if it was Mahomes or kelce in the video I wager they are still on the team.

And I feel dirty typing it since Mahomes seems like a great kid

Yep. Hill was drafted without fanfare while the hunt video is immediate and his name is known. The hypocrisy not only lies in that hill is on the team but if it was Mahomes or kelce in the video I wager they are still on the team.

And I feel dirty typing it since Mahomes seems like a great kid

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom