Kareem Hunt: Should Miami Sign Him? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kareem Hunt: Should Miami Sign Him?

Sign or nah?

• Yes

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
The NFL has a hyper sensitive abuse policy and rightly so. The list is long and most of them dont even read the contracts they sign.

These players wont ever get it.

I think that's a gross overreaction, but you could be right.

I'd be shocked if he's not back at some point (not this year). The difference between him and Ray Rice (besides the fact that Rice's was even worse) is that Ray Rice was already fading vs a 23 year old Hunt. Dallas had no problem signing Greg Hardy and what he did was abominable. Reuben Foster, etc.

He will most definitely get picked up. He's 23 years old and was in line for a huge extension. The dude is a premier RB in a league where offense sells. As was stated, talent trumps ethics.

This thread has run its course. Hunt is a KC player (or was) therefore has nothing to do with the Dolphins and furthermore there is no need for a domestic abuse discussion in the main.

EDIT: Cleaned and moved to the correct forum. Let's try this again shall we?

Last edited:
I've been waiting for something to happen with kc that would help clear the way to the super bowl for the NE scumbags yet again. Hell, they probably leaked the video.

Not brushing it off giving you my professional opinion as a police officer and deals with these calls on a regular basis. Both parties contributed to the event and if neither wants to press charges then no harm no foul. I don’t think what he did was right but I don’t believe he should be crucified just because he’s famous. Takes two to fight man.

The Chiefs should have let the dust settle IMO. This does look like an over reaction which in today's NFL is the norm.

Release player 1st... ask questions 2nd

There is a small chance the team reinstates him but its very early into their investigation.

The Chiefs should have let the dust settle IMO. This does look like an over reaction which in today's NFL is the norm.

Release player 1st... ask questions 2nd

There is a small chance the team reinstates him but its very early into their investigation.

In no way were his actions right but at the end of the day his story of she stood outside his room screaming the n word and when he came out she slapped him and he lost it was corroborated by multiple people. You can’t instigate a fight, strike first then claim the “I’m an innocent women card”. Most people are simply watching the video and saying that looks bad which it does but it’s not the whole story.

In no way were his actions right but at the end of the day his story of she stood outside his room screaming the n word and when he came out she slapped him and he lost it was corroborated by multiple people. You can’t instigate a fight, strike first then claim the “I’m an innocent women card”. Most people are simply watching the video and saying that looks bad which it does but it’s not the whole story.

I'm still digging into the story and that's more than I've heard.

His other problem is the Chiefs owner is watching Kareem closely since his other incident.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This is back when he punched a man and the owner commented)

But the former Toledo star has had trouble off the field, including the February incident, and another in which he was accused of punching a man. Asked in August about the incidents, Hunt said he had "learned from it" and was focused on football.

Chiefs owner Clark Hunt also addressed the player's character at that time.

"Kareem is a young man, second year in the league, obviously had a very big year on the field last year," Clark Hunt said. "I'm sure he learned some lessons this offseason and hopefully won't be in those kind of situations in the future."

Clark Hunt said in August that he didn't expect the running back to be disciplined by the NFL.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-city-chiefs-placed-commissioner-exempt-list

Believe he is on the exempt list and not allow to practice or play etc. Would assume he is getting a ban from the NFL? As talented as he is, just because he “lied” to the Chiefs, why would they toss him otherwise? Like other have said they have Hill who had his issue.

I'm still digging into the story and that's more than I've heard.

His other problem is the Chiefs owner is watching Kareem closely since his other incident.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This is back when he punched a man and the owner commented)

But the former Toledo star has had trouble off the field, including the February incident, and another in which he was accused of punching a man. Asked in August about the incidents, Hunt said he had "learned from it" and was focused on football.

Chiefs owner Clark Hunt also addressed the player's character at that time.

"Kareem is a young man, second year in the league, obviously had a very big year on the field last year," Clark Hunt said. "I'm sure he learned some lessons this offseason and hopefully won't be in those kind of situations in the future."

Clark Hunt said in August that he didn't expect the running back to be disciplined by the NFL.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-city-chiefs-placed-commissioner-exempt-list

Watch this video guy made it right when it happened in feb. he talks about the police reports in which they were both listed as both the victim and suspects. The guy says some stupid stuff at the end but altogether a lot more info then this “10 months later oh my god that video looked bad let’s crucify this guy without knowing the whole story” reporting that every article says now.

FFS...I came to this forum hoping I might be able to say "Expecting a Sign Kareem Hunt thread in 3-2-1..." but of course it was already up and 3 pages deep.

You guys cease to amaze me. How low are you willing to go to win? Bringing in that kind of trash?

Guys like James Conner are who I want. We got Minkah Fitzpatrick this year thank God. Those are the players I want. If you have any decency you would agree and never even consider the thought.

Last edited:

Watch this video guy made it right when it happened in feb. he talks about the police reports in which they were both listed as both the victim and suspects. The guy says some stupid stuff at the end but altogether a lot more info then this “10 months later oh my god that video looked bad let’s crucify this guy without knowing the whole story” reporting that every article says now.

Of course there are always multiple sides to the story...but watch the video. I don't care WHAT they're talking about. I don't care if she got violent - did she pull out a weapon? She literally cannot TOUCH him. The guy is a BEHEMOTH human being who can probably squat 600+ pounds and bench 400+. Touching a woman like that is ABSOLUTELY NEVER ACCEPTABLE - but especially for someone like him - PERIOD.

You tell me wtf 2 young hot girls dressed like that are doing with those giant behemoths in a hotel room OTHER than sex? Trash human beings - all of them, but that dude is paid millions and could crush her bones with his fingers. He is worshipped like a God by kids across the country.

What a disgrace. And nothing excuses it. Plus he lied about it. Are you kidding me?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom