kay jay ????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kay jay ?????

When Ricky comes back, just move Kay Jay to corner.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
Let that man post what he wants. if you dont want to read "another kayjay thread" then dont open it. You act like it was a cracker jack treat and you didnt know what was inside.

SHHHHHH don't tell him how it works. :wink:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Gitrdone said:
Just when I thought the Kay Jay threads were done :shakeno:

I agree...why more threads about Kay Jay than Ronnie Brown. I think Kay Jay will be a good backup, and he is I believe an upgrade over Henry, but I don't think he will be any better than Sammie Morris. I mean he didn't get drafted ...

So what if he didnt get drafted? I'm tired of hearing the reason he's not anygood is because he didnt get drafted. Like he's said in some interviews he has a chip on his shoulder. And i really do believe he's going to open a can of whoop @ss on Denver and every other team as Ronnie's back up.

Does miami's new O/C like to run plays with a FB?

If so, i believe that would be a good job for harris, a fast FB that would get to the blockers and be able to clear them out for Ronnie Brown. Or come in while brown's taking a breather...

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
Let that man post what he wants. if you dont want to read "another kayjay thread" then dont open it. You act like it was a cracker jack treat and you didnt know what was inside.

Oh I know what was inside. Does it mean he can't do a search and find the other 30 threads on this over the last week? I mean he is an UDFA, the hype people on this forum have over an UDFA is amazing. Wait till he at least makes the team, then get excited.

Why people are making so many theads in my opinion is that people who watched him play are very excited about him and think he's a steal...

And people who dont know about him post to find out more info about him. He's a great RB...

WestVirginiaFan said:
Why people are making so many theads in my opinion is that people who watched him play are very excited about him and think he's a steal...

And people who dont know about him post to find out more info about him. He's a great RB...

There are like 30 topics on him. There is a search button for people to use. As for the great RB part, we will see. He has to make the team before he can do anything else.

The link below is a search of all the threads (19) with "Kay Jay in the Title."

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?searchid=121652

He has to make the team before he can do anything else.

Oh... he'll make it without a single doubt in my mind. But its what posistion he'll be playing and how many carries a game he'll be getting...

And come on now, people dont want to search for stuff on here. If they want an answer they'd create a new topic asking the question before looking for it..

WestVirginiaFan said:
Oh... he'll make it without a single doubt in my mind. But its what posistion he'll be playing and how many carries a game he'll be getting...

And come on now, people dont want to search for stuff on here. If they want an answer they'd create a new topic asking the question before looking for it..

I am glad you are so sure he will, cause I am not so sure.

And doing a quick search is faster then waiting on all the replies. :)

Kay-jay was a steal in the draft, he's going to get plenty of playing time.

If Ricky comes back move ricky to corner and let him get embarrassed...Kay Jay should be a good sparring rb for brown keeping him fresh but in linehans system i dont expect kay jay to be getting lots of carries...especially since morris and gordon will be getting some too

Back
Top Bottom