KC Chiefs - were invincible - now they are barely even good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KC Chiefs - were invincible - now they are barely even good

Teams play tighter coverages, more deep shell coverage to take away the big plays. Force the team to play perfect, short yardage plays. A stop for loss/sack/penalty puts the team behind the sticks and is difficult to overcome. Relating to the Dolphins, we were going to have a high flying circus act with the WR's (which are unreliable), when they should have figured defenses would shut that **** down, and Miami has no good running game to drag them out of the mud. As we saw last game, Miami's Defense is much better playing aggressive, instead of the zone style they were using. The Ravens were surprised.

I'd say Mahomes carried the Chiefs last night. KCs D was good, but Carr still had a decent night. Mahomes won that game, 35 of 50, 406 and 5 TDs.

Yup, but he didn't carry the team against BUF, BLT, TEN and I would argue the D carried the team against GB. Nonetheless, elite QBs can make a difference in close games, but Mahommes, Brady, Ben couldn't 'carry' MIA to 7-2.

I'd say Mahomes carried the Chiefs last night. KCs D was good, but Carr still had a decent night. Mahomes won that game, 35 of 50, 406 and 5 TDs.

They also had 257 YAC last night. That's 25% of our season total in one game.

Back
Top Bottom