KC game/Suretain | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KC game/Suretain

Dsuretain82

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How do you think Suretain/Knight will do against us in that game? Whatever the outcome is, it sure will be weird to watch him in red playing against us.

That's probably one of the games I'm anticipating the most this season. It's going to be great to see Chambers on Surtain, I never thought that I would see the day. I hope Surtain gets cheered by the Miami fans when he comes out because he had such a great run with us here in Miami. But ocne the game starts, personal feelings asside. I'd like to see Boston or McMcMichael run right past Sammy Knight and burn him and take advantage of his lack of speed. And I would be happy to see Chambers with an 8 catch 100+ yd game with a TD as Miami defeats Kansas City. KC has a helluva good team so this is more of me just being a homer and wishful thinking. Should be a great game though. :evil:

painnotpleasure said:
That's probably one of the games I'm anticipating the most this season. It's going to be great to see Chambers on Surtain, I never thought that I would see the day. I hope Surtain gets cheered by the Miami fans when he comes out because he had such a great run with us here in Miami. But ocne the game starts, personal feelings asside. I'd like to see Boston or McMcMichael run right past Sammy Knight and burn him and take advantage of his lack of speed. And I would be happy to see Chambers with an 8 catch 100+ yd game with a TD as Miami defeats Kansas City. KC has a helluva good team so this is more of me just being a homer and wishful thinking. Should be a great game though. :evil:
100% agreed

I think Surtain is going to intercept one at least. I think he will be stepping it up big not to rub it in our faces just to show he can still play and hes worth every dollar

I have no clue how he'll do. Alot of it will depend on how we attack them offensively and how well their defense can gel with all the new pieces they've added, I personally don't think Gunther Cunningham is a very good coordinator, so hopefully, for Surtain anyways, they play to his strengths..

All this time I was in support of trading Surtain, and I am thrilled we did, even more so because we grabbed ROth who I love. However, It just kinda dawned on me that he won't be lining up as a Dolphin. I am going to miss him, he was always one of my favorite dolphins. It will be both fun and sad to see him playing against us.

Nah, Its actually similar to my Madden name which i misspelled on purpose...I guess i just got used to saying Suretain

Dsuretain82 said:
Nah, Its actually similar to my Madden name which i misspelled on purpose...I guess i just got used to saying Suretain

SureThan Surtain heheh who cares i hope he had a awful year, that he wants to come back to Miami and Saban says no THNx. NEx time TAke a paycut

I'll be cheering for good ole' Pat the whole season.

...except for the chiefs game.

Pat Surtain is THE best corner in the game except for Cris McAllister and Ty Law (when he's healthy).

I wish him all the luck in the world. (except when the mighty Fins play the Chiefs.)

Back
Top Bottom