KC trade? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KC trade?

DreamWeaver

Corporate Time-Stealin' Weasel
Reaction score
I know that most, if not all, of these threads are about PS for a KC #2...what about the possibility of Miami trading down in the top-10 then trading down again with KC as a possible partner at #15.

Saban could stockpile day 1 picks, still get an impact player at #15, & possibly make the PS deal for that KC #2 and some additional picks in Day 2. As it sits, KC has 11 picks total.

Just a though that I don't remember getting posted. Any thoughts?

DreamWeaver said:
I know that most, if not all, of these threads are about PS for a KC #2...what about the possibility of Miami trading down in the top-10 then trading down again with KC as a possible partner at #15.

Saban could stockpile day 1 picks, still get an impact player at #15, & possibly make the PS deal for that KC #2 and some additional picks in Day 2. As it sits, KC has 11 picks total.

Just a though that I don't remember getting posted. Any thoughts?

Most of the talk I've heard from Gil Brandt, Pat Kirwan, and all the guys at Sirius NFL Radio is that scouts, coaches, and GM's have said repeatedly that they would love to have about 7 picks within the second to third rounds.

I think Saban would like to get there. We would have the largest Cap Casualty roster in the league come June 1st.

11 picks? did not know that, and their 3rd is compensation pick, so that is amazing

considering we only have 5....

FinsFanatic said:
11 picks? did not know that, and their 3rd is compensation pick, so that is amazing

considering we only have 5....

Two or more teams have that to consider.

11 picks will not make the KC final roster.

13 picks will not make the Philly final roster.

There will be alot of movement in this draft.

ZOD said:

I agree...this draft should be poppin' with trades! Tampa is another team with a ton of picks & limited cap space. If we could give Saban 4-6 picks on Day 1 we'd be doing pretty good. Miami would be able to address the main holes at RB, QB, DL, & CB (assuming PS is gone).

The more I read it seems like KC is hoping to skate by in 2005 and get PS for a future pick in 2006....

ZOD said:

Especially Philly... they were in the Superbowl... where in the world are they going to have 13 roster spots from???

Back
Top Bottom