Keenan McCardell wants to be a Fin! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keenan McCardell wants to be a Fin!

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Tampa Bay receiver Keenan McCardell, who wants his contract renegotiated, likes the Dolphins, and we hear Miami has interest. But the Buccaneers are unlikely to trade McCardell, 34, after an 84-catch season. While Kendall Newson has been impressive at times, J.R. Tolver and Sam Simmons have lost ground in the battle for the No. 3 receiver spot.

Too bad Tampa doesn't want to trade him. Maybe the Fins can try and convince them to give him up.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/

You need to subscribe to read article.

Dude, you're killing me!!

Need a better link!! :D

That would be great if the Dolphins get McCardell. I think he is very underrated. I dont see the Dolphins trading for him though, even though that would make the the best wr's trio in the league

I think Miami would probably be able to convince Tampa to trade McKardell, we have some players that are expendable. The only question is are we willing to give up more future picks?

This will not happen. Not only does Tampa love their combo of Galloway-McCardell, but we have nothign really to offer for him, that will not hurt us big time. Just another reason to get everyones hopes up.

if mccardell wants more money as the #2 or #1 receiver why would he even consider being a #3? just false hopes to me.

damn imagine, ..Chambers, Boston and McCardell.....all of a sudden we have a passing game.

i fully expected this guy to be a dolphin a few years back when it became evident that the jags weren't going to bring him back.

i believe he actually visited with our guys, but chose the bucs :(

I'm all for making the team better & he'd do it. He'd only have a $2M count against the cap this year if we traded for him & if we don't want him next year in order to sign Chambers or someone else he has zero cap hit.

Nublar7 said:
Too bad Tampa doesn't want to trade him. Maybe the Fins can try and convince them to give him up.

Now if McCardell lined up with Chambers and Boston,,, I think the defensive coordinators on the Dolphins schedule would have to clean out their shorts !!

That would be one hell of a wr core ...

;)

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom