Keenan Mcccardell? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keenan Mcccardell?

Flyin11

Mark Clayton
Reaction score
Keenan Mccardell might soon be released by the Jaguars....If he gets released...Would we have enough salary cap room and resources to pick him up and also pick up Chris Carter? I myself would LOVE to have Chris Carter and Keenan Mccardell in the back field :D

Originally posted by Flyin11
Keenan Mccardell might soon be released by the Jaguars....If he gets released...Would we have enough salary cap room and resources to pick him up and also pick up Chris Carter? I myself would LOVE to have Chris Carter and Keenan Mccardell in the back field :D
No way can we sign both - I doubt we can sign Keenen. He had 93 rec for 1110 yardsand has had 4 1000 yard seasons http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?statsId=2014

Yeah...Kind of figured it would be far fetched :( Oh well, atleast Chambers will be a sensation in the future ;)

If Carter doesn't come to town then there is a remote possibility that either McCardell or Alexander (the latter being even more remote than the former) coming to the 'Fins after their respective releases in June. Personally I would rather see McCardell in a 'Fins uniform over either Alexander or Carter; he works hard, keeps his mouth shut, and leaves it all on the field. He would be a perfect fit for this team. :D

Back
Top Bottom