Keenum to Broncos, get off Thills back. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keenum to Broncos, get off Thills back.

RedWhiteNBlue

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hope he signs and puts this Thill to Broncos crap to bed. Thill needs to be kept for 2 more years regardless of we draft another QB. I am not a Thill fanboy I'm a logical fan and th we is no reason not let Thill lead the team this year.

Im convinced Miami's drafting a QB early.
Which is totally fine I would to in the first or second and let Thill run the O for another year or two. Personally I would be going after Teddy Bridgewater for cheap though and drafting much bigger needs. Oline, RB, TE and our new gaping hole at DT soon to come supposedly. As for drafting a QB Mason Rudolph, Luke Faulk and Lamar Jackson can all be had much later.

Didn't you hear? Every move the Dolphins make now is to position themselves to move up for Baker Mayfield.

Landry wasn't re-signed because the Dolphins don't want to have an issue extending Mayfield's contract in 4 years.

Which is totally fine I would to in the first or second and let Thill run the O for another year or two. Personally I would be going after Teddy Bridgewater for cheap though and drafting much bigger needs. Oline, RB, TE and our new gaping hole at DT soon to come supposedly. As for drafting a QB Mason Rudolph, Luke Faulk and Lamar Jackson can all be had much later.

Bridgewater wont be cheap - it has been said he will get at least $12 million a year

We need to get it through our brains that noone is cheap these days - especially a QB

Bridgewater wont be cheap - it has been said he will get at least $12 million a year

We need to get it through our brains that noone is cheap these days - especially a QB
I had heard 8 million tops but that was a few weeks ago.

With the Bills moving up to 12, it gives them the firepower to move up past us. So now that's the jest and jills possibly taking Mayfield. It's also possible a team from way out in left field comes up as well for him.

The possibility of us losing out on him is more real by the day. The way the Dolphins have overtly made their desires for Mayfield known, it seems strange they will pick him because that's the opposite of what they always do.

Mayfield is the guy the team wants and he could be there at 11

Ozzy rules!!

Maybe Miami can rope a dope teams to leapfrog us and do the end around by drafting an impact non QB starter at 11.

Could happen.

We really can’t lose here unless we

A. Over trade up and reach for a QB that doesn’t pan out

B. Stay put and choke on the pick by not getting an impact starter.

Either could happen with this idiotic regime.

Cleveland is not taking Barkley number one overall they will draft Chubb or Fitzpatrick and a quarterback with their first two picks. If Barkley makes it past the Giants and we do not trade up to get him (I'm worried about Tampa) I will freak out. I can see the Giants going Oline and Tampa grabbing Fitz though. This can very well hapen and I'm getting excited about it.

Has Bridgewater fully recovered?

Back
Top Bottom