Keep 'em up Fins Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep 'em up Fins Fans

MGD

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'd say great game, but I'm willing to bet you don't agree with that. A tough game for your team across the board. I don't know if it was the cold or what, but just chalk it up to a bad game. Obviously it is not representative of what your team is capable of.

I was glad to see that Ray Lucas returned, I hope that shoulder is nothing serious. As rough as this game went, I don't think you wanted to see Rosenfels in there, he looked totally lost. I was also glad to see that the referees didn't really get overly involved in the game. A bit of confusion with those two attempted challenges, but I think they were pretty fair overall.

Keep your heads up guys, Lambeau is a tough place to win, especially in Favre weather. Who knows, we could still very easily see eachother again ;) We get the Bills a little later on this season, hopefully we can take care of them for you.

It's been a enjoyable two weeks talking with you guys, I appreciate the hospitality and good discussion.

Of course you're glad Lucas returned. His INTs led to a TD for the Packers.:nono:

I have a question for a packer fan who what the game on TV be honest do you think it was a 15yrd facemask on that play to me it look lije he grab the side of the helmet and let go he didn't yank on the helmet or turn the head. Not that it would of made a difference in the outcome just want somebody elses thoughts

I thought it was a five yard type of facemask call. Coming so close to the fiasco with the two fumbles methinks the extra 10 yards was a little bit of makeup.

But then again... I confess I'll be damned if I can figure out the thuoght processes of the refs.

Originally posted by HofCityFan
I have a question for a packer fan who what the game on TV be honest do you think it was a 15yrd facemask on that play to me it look lije he grab the side of the helmet and let go he didn't yank on the helmet or turn the head. Not that it would of made a difference in the outcome just want somebody elses thoughts

not me that should have been a 5 yarder there. I just got done saying this in the smackzone:

yes and what sh!ttty officating tonight Sharper should have had two TD's tonight. yes the one fumble by the wideout could have went either way,however the lucas fumble was cleary a fumble. bad bad bad , I will say it again FULL TIME OFFICATING needs to be put in the NFL. We are a professional league ,why part time refs then?

No doubt I thought Ray was a fumble and your ball where Our guy tackled him. Thanks I wanted to make sure I was just beening a homer on that call . You got a player in KGB

I just wanted to tell you guys to keep the faith. I've been there and done that. It's tough to have to depend on your 2nd/3rd string QB's. Anyway, thank you for your hospitality. You have a good team that is unfortunately without it's starting QB.

Good luck the rest of the year.

MTPF

I'll say this much: MGD and most Packer fans have been great. Even though we played our worst game since Jacksonville, I have yet to see any smack from you. :up:

Originally posted by booyeah_
I'll say this much: MGD and most Packer fans have been great. Even though we played our worst game since Jacksonville, I have yet to see any smack from you. :up:

I agree...

dont get me wrong guys there will be a few that will take a beating from us the next few days but most of you have been top notch fans on this board . Really it's been an honor talking to you guys. Good luck in the playoffs

Originally posted by HofCityFan

In my opinion, probably a 5 yarder. I think what made it tough though is that Driver put his hand up to pull the hand away. It did look inadvertant and I didn't think there was a pull.

It definitely should have been a 5 yard facemask penalty, there was no pull on the helmet. Maybe the referee's were trying to make up for the blown fumble calls.

Back
Top Bottom