Keep Wannstedt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Wannstedt

Go0d1e3

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I mean look at the facts, Wannstedt comes MIA in 2000, he goes 11-5, then 11-5 then 9-7 n possibly 10-6 this year n they are gunna get rid of him, i say no n let him take MIA to the Super Bowk next year, for back to back cuz u no the Phins comin all the way from a Wildcard to win it this year.......

You're going to get hammered in this thread; I'm just warning you. You might want to cover up now.

:yikes:

Quick, someone get me a "clue" so I can pass it off to go0 here!

You're new here so I'll cut ya' some slack but you might as well have posted "I Love Jay Fiedler and think he should be in the HOF..." both threads will get the same kind of reaction. Think about it for a couple of minutes and you'll get it...if not, oh well...you will.
:shakeno:

ight ight, i am new n the fact that im not crazy about fiedler.........He can throw a great threadin the needle pass n next play throw it 10 yds too deep into 2 defenders but ight no stupid threads anymore

Originally posted by Go0d1e3
I mean look at the facts, Wannstedt comes MIA in 2000, he goes 11-5, then 11-5 then 9-7 n possibly 10-6 this year n they are gunna get rid of him, i say no n let him take MIA to the Super Bowk next year, for back to back cuz u no the Phins comin all the way from a Wildcard to win it this year.......

Reminds me of what the announcer exactly said during the game but he also stated that Miami SHOULD be playing better ball. (this season)

If we are really thinking about getting whining spurrier here...i would be much happeier with wanst.....

clear.gif

Also, you might want to keep an eye out for tomorrow at 6 PM. That is when we start the "Trial of Dave Wannstedt".

I'm all for a major upgrade at Coach next year. Stoops, Saban or some combination that lands us a great offensive mind like Marc Trestman. Hell, bring back Joe Gibbs! But please, not Spurrior, I'll keep Dave. One thing about Wannstedt is that he is a person of great character, he takes his lumps like a man and stays positive and although the team isn't where we wanted them to be at this point they haven't imploded to a losing record like the Jets, Bills or Tampa Bay. Our real problem is O-line and yes, Quarterback. Boldin instead of Eddie Moore would have been nice. We really suffered at second wideout this year. Why on earth is Derrius still starting. At the end of 4 or 5 weeks he should have been out. Wasn't it apparent that he stunk? It was to me. Anyway, we still alive, barely. Go Indy.

Originally posted by Go0d1e3
ight ight, i am new n the fact that im not crazy about fiedler.........He can throw a great threadin the needle pass n next play throw it 10 yds too deep into 2 defenders but ight no stupid threads anymore

What is this "ight" that you speak of? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by beach2nd

What is this "ight" that you speak of? :confused: :confused: :confused:

And just what is wrong with it?

Back
Top Bottom