Keep Wannstedt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Wannstedt

thats what the commentator said dont act like you thought it up

^Doesn't matter because the stats are implying that he should stay, which is pretty sad.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

And just what is wrong with it?

How about the fact it's not even close to a word in the English language and makes you look foolish for using it?

Dave Wannstedt needs to go for many reasons. He is very predictable, does not make game time adjustments, has no eye for talent on the offensive side of the ball, plays not to lose (zero points in the second half today)

There are a lot more reasons to jump off the Dave bandwagon, not the least of which is instead of the team improving each year with incredible talent, we seem rescind into mediocrity more and more each year.

Originally posted by Muck
clear.gif

Also, you might want to keep an eye out for tomorrow at 6 PM. That is when we start the "Trial of Dave Wannstedt".

It will be interesting, seeing how you're supposed to be so impartial and all :)
~~Holli

At least Wanstedt wins. What has Steve Spurrier done? I would like to see us get Bill Cowher, Rhomeal Correl, or Herm Edwards.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG

How about the fact it's not even close to a word in the English language and makes you look foolish for using it?

So we must all speak proper? For what? To please people like yourself? :rolleyes2

Don't see how slang makes you look foolish. :rolleyes2

Originally posted by HolliFinFan

It will be interesting, seeing how you're supposed to be so impartial and all :)
~~Holli

HOW DARE YOU BRING REPROACH UPON THE HONORABLE MUCK!

Originally posted by ZOD

HOW DARE YOU BRING REPROACH UPON THE HONORABLE MUCK!

Reproach? I've seen nothing but negativity toward Wannstedt. My general readings of Muck show him to be more reasonable/knowledgeable and less of a knee-jerk reactionary than many others, but I am skeptical of this "trial." I don't think anyone is above reproach and this trial is no different. However, my post was general commentary as to how the subject was leaning and Muck's recommendation to wait for the trial. Should be interesting lol
~~Holli

Originally posted by Expo88
You're going to get hammered in this thread; I'm just warning you. You might want to cover up now.

:yikes:

I think he may be hammered NOW!!:drinkers: :happydrin :drinker: :friday: :smokin: :groovy: :party: :infins: :barf: :bong: etc.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

I think he may be hammered NOW!!:drinkers: :happydrin :drinker: :friday: :smokin: :groovy: :party: :infins: :barf: :bong: etc.

Given the fact that he keeps typing "ight" (is he trying to say light, might, fight, what??? It makes no friggin sense!) I'm guessing he was hammered when he wrote this.

To Peanut...errrr...CC84: Slang is just fine WHEN IT MAKES SOME FRIGGIN' SENSE! Whatever "ight" is, it's either not slang or it's spelled so poorly none of us can make any sense of it. I'm not even sure that could be proper spelling in any of the Slavic languages and they're prone to create whole words without the use of vowels; go figure.

Ight is close to a real world known as alright. It makes perfect sense Expo...Alright, Ight. The are similar.

Back
Top Bottom