Keeper League Needs Managers #2- Simple Version | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keeper League Needs Managers #2- Simple Version

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
My first thread got complicated with no need. Hell, even I got confused. Simply I have an 8 team Keeper League which needs 5 managers.

Half PPR, 5= 7 regular keepers plus a non-drafted one total 6- 8 It has existing rosters ready to go. Draft Sept. 1 @ 7:30. Gonna be some fun.

Just message me a name and e mail and I'll send you the invite.

Last edited:

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised there is not more response to keepers here, I thought for sure that the very involved Phans at FH were a natural for keepers.
What am I missing?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Assassins, welcome to Keeper Fantasy. With Rev Kev and myself we have 3 and need 5 more. We will get together in about a week with hopefully more managers.

Besr

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Many signed up through the FH lounge about 5 weeks ago -
That's fair but everyone I know is in multiple leagues with at least one keeper. I'm in a regular FH league as well. Are there many Keeper leagues here already? I don't know this stuff but will adjust Fantasy as I learn.

What is here and what, if anything, is missing?

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
That's fair but everyone I know is in multiple leagues with at least one keeper. I'm in a regular FH league as well. Are there many Keeper leagues here already? I don't know this stuff but will adjust Fantasy as I learn.

What is here and what, if anything, is missing?

Nothing is missing

Guys loaded up on teams weeks ago so we are a month late to the party settle in and people will join as able

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Nothing is missing

Guys loaded up on teams weeks ago so we are a month late to the party settle in and people will join as able
Funny, that's when I get my Fantasy Fever as well but most all managers I've been dealing with in recent years (save 1 keeper league) all want to wait until August.
Makes things tuff on keepers with draft, final keepers, trade windows for picks and keepers when final.

I MUCH prefer getting started in July and know for next year.

How many keepers do most here prefer to have?

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
Funny, that's when I get my Fantasy Fever as well but most all managers I've been dealing with in recent years (save 1 keeper league) all want to wait until August.
Makes things tuff on keepers with draft, final keepers, trade windows for picks and keepers when final.

I MUCH prefer getting started in July and know for next year.

How many keepers do most here prefer to have?
I can’t speak for FH this is the first year that the Mods really pushed fantasy - Loco is running a shot load of stuff but no keepers

Some hate keepers because they just want to win the draft and not have to adjust their roster but weekly

Top Bottom