Keeping things in perspective. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keeping things in perspective.

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
When I heard the news early Sunday morning (1:53 a.m. EST), I was stunned. I couldn't help but think what the season might look like without Ricky. After going to sleep and waking up, the eternal optimist and loyal dolphin fan in me also woke up.
We can't deny it, this offseason has been arguably the worst in history. The Front Office Fiasco, Losing Norv (which I'm not that upset about), Eddie Moore getting knocked out, changing offensive coordinators, Ricky Williams smoking marijuana, McMichael's pregnant wife beating, and now this. It's safe to say everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. But does this mean that our season is over without it starting? Does that mean that we are destined to go 4-12 because we lost Ricky as some ESPN journalist suggested? I'm the 1st to admit that it will be extremely difficult if not near impossible to replace Ricky's on-field production but a team is still made up of 53 players and players must step up. After all, last year at this time we were all ready to punch up our SB tickets because we were a "complete" team. We won't know until the real games begin what's going to happen the only thing I know is that I'll be rooting hard for our boys with or without #34!!!

Back
Top Bottom