Kellen Winslow Jr. injured again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kellen Winslow Jr. injured again

NO WAY! Dam...I hope he gets his Shizzle together..Cause he's GOooood.

I mean, when you're picked as high as he was, you're expected to play in the first two years.

I'm guessing he was evasive about his injuries because he doesn't want it to get out that he might miss playing time because he was tooling around on a motorcycle in a parking lot.

Also, shenanigans on a motorcycle helmet "flying off." Those things are heavy and sit right on your head. A 35MPH collision with a curb would send you forward.

aaaaaaaand this will get moved also, just like the post 10 mins before you about this was.

O, NO. he fell off his bike. hes injury prone...... :rolleyes:

Another fantastic failure for the Brownies. It is almost as if they go out of the way to find guys high on talent but low on character. See Braylon edwards. I think he will be another phenominal WR bust from Michigan. :shakeno: Poor Romeo. :D

usually in contracts they put clauses for things like this...it may say something such as you may be fined if riding in a high powered motorcycle, not wearing a helmet, or they may even put in there that you are not allowed to ride motorcycles...

u cant doubt his talent...but he is a punk.....AND A "Soldier" professional athletes have no buisness on motorcycles...what a jackass....hello u would think everybody would learn from jason williams from duke/bulls.....

Maybe the "soulja" thought an enemy vehicle was about to crash into him so he darted for the curb.

he lost so much bonus money last year :shakeno:

riding motorcycles???? u think he wudnt be so dumb! he didnt even have his helmet strapped on! does he know hes getting paid to play football?

Back
Top Bottom