Ken Dorsey makes the roster in SF! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ken Dorsey makes the roster in SF!

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I just saw on ESPN that Brandon Doman was cut by the Niners, which means that Ken Dorsey has made their roster! Seeing as he was my favorite college player for a long time, I am really happy that he made their roster!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I just saw on ESPN that Brandon Doman was cut by the Niners, which means that Ken Dorsey has made their roster! Seeing as he was my favorite college player for a long time, I am really happy that he made their roster!

awesome...I hope Dorsey proves everyone wrong and is a winner at SF

Being out here in the Bay area and having to sit through Niner games I will say this.

Dorsey was NOT capable of making those throws last year!

He looks freaking amazing in SF and will likely be taking the backup spot from Rattay soon, probably this season. Even if Garthia goes down (hehehe... San Francisco pun) with injury, I think the Niners are set at QB for quite a while cuz this kid is the real deal.

Originally posted by Barbarian
Being out here in the Bay area and having to sit through Niner games I will say this.

Dorsey was NOT capable of making those throws last year!

He looks freaking amazing in SF and will likely be taking the backup spot from Rattay soon, probably this season. Even if Garthia goes down (hehehe... San Francisco pun) with injury, I think the Niners are set at QB for quite a while cuz this kid is the real deal.

:lol: good one! the pun, that is!

Wow this is great news! I've always loved watching Ken play in Miami too and I hope I can watch him play in the NFL games. It was a travesty not see him get picked up until the 7th Rd. in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom