Ken Dorsey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ken Dorsey

This is the last I heard about Dorsey.....

49ers | Dorsey Enjoying Situation - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:34:56 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel is reporting San Francisco 49ers QB Ken Dorsey is not feeling the external expectations of starting while battling QB Brandon Doman for the roster's third quarterback position. "It's a good situation," Dorsey said, while attending the NFL's four-day rookie symposium in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. "I'm not thrown in the fire right away." However, on the topic of pressure, Dorsey did say that he "can't wait to prove everybody wrong about me."

....I wish him well, just not in the Niners.

I hope Ken improves his arm strength and makes the roster. I really liked him as a Cane, and I hope he can make it in the NFL.

Reports are that he continues to bulk up and get stronger. 49ers staff say that he is making all the throws in practice and see no weakness of arm that he was reported to have.

They like him enough they cut Cade McNown.

I still can't believe Ken was a 7th rd. draft pick, don't get me wrong at least he did get drafted but what a blow to the psyche. The guy had a great record in college games, plus I never saw his arm strength being in issue at Miami. I would rather have Ken as the backup for the fins than Griese.

Originally posted by marcusreal
I still can't believe Ken was a 7th rd. draft pick, don't get me wrong at least he did get drafted but what a blow to the psyche. The guy had a great record in college games, plus I never saw his arm strength being in issue at Miami. I would rather have Ken as the backup for the fins than Griese.

You're insane.:tongue:

Rofl.

Ken had a powerhouse of a team built around him that could make anyone look good.

I heard he was a dork IRL though ;\ and REAL skinny.

I could sit behind his offensive line and have enough time to eat a huge dinner and take a crap....the guy didnt have a grass stain on his jersey the last two years of his career until the national championship game....he had so much talent around him it was incredible...i still think he was a good QB though....

"Reports are that he continues to bulk up and get stronger. 49ers staff say that he is making all the throws in practice and see no weakness of arm that he was reported to have."

Link?

Ken Dorsey was robbed by being last in the voting of the 5 heisman finalists. He was an awesome college quarterback. But so was Crouch, Ward, Toretta, and a list of others that are on the "Where are they now?" list. Dorsey will join them soon.

Originally posted by brech10
Ken Dorsey was robbed by being last in the voting of the 5 heisman finalists. He was an awesome college quarterback. But so was Crouch, Ward, Toretta, and a list of others that are on the "Where are they now?" list. Dorsey will join them soon.
dont forget Weinke;)

Originally posted by marcusreal

Arm strength becomes an issue when ALL the DBs are a step or two faster, than 90% of the ones he faced in college.

Back
Top Bottom