Kennoy The Dirty | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kennoy The Dirty

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
``I didn't expect it, but there is nothing I can do about it. Just appeal it and go about my business,'' Kennedy said. (the fine)

Kennedy was called for a personal foul when he lowered his helmet and hit Colts receiver Reggie Wayne on an overthrown ball in the Broncos' 31-17 victory Sunday.

``They said I led with my head. But how do you tackle? I've never seen a guy go up and butt a guy with his chest. I don't know what to do,'' Kennedy said. ``Maybe I should drop-kick them, or do something like that. I don't know.''

Those are some things Kennoy Kennedy said, this guy has a serious problem if he doesn't know any other way to hit rather then use his head? I don't know if he has had any experience in labeling parts of the human body, but I'm going to have to say he has no idea what a shoulder is?

Will he ever learn??

If he doesnt change his style he's gonna really hurt someone.

I was at the Denver game when he hit Chambers and the Broncos fans were actually defending him like what he did was legal and "just part of the game." I asked a guy in the stands: "What if he (Chambers) was your son?? What would you say about the hit then?" I didnt hear much from that guy the rest of the game.

<Copy and paste from other thread>

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
``I didn't expect it, but there is nothing I can do about it. Just appeal it and go about my business,'' Kennedy said. (the fine)

Kennedy was called for a personal foul when he lowered his helmet and hit Colts receiver Reggie Wayne on an overthrown ball in the Broncos' 31-17 victory Sunday.

``They said I led with my head. But how do you tackle? I've never seen a guy go up and butt a guy with his chest. I don't know what to do,'' Kennedy said. ``Maybe I should drop-kick them, or do something like that. I don't know.''

Those are some things Kennoy Kennedy said, this guy has a serious problem if he doesn't know any other way to hit rather then use his head? I don't know if he has had any experience in labeling parts of the human body, but I'm going to have to say he has no idea what a shoulder is?

:yell: that guy is a goof

There are other ways to hit someone besides using your helmet. Kennoy Kennedy is just a dirty football player. There are many safeties who can make clean, hard hits.

The idiot doesn't even realize that the rules against leading with your helmet were put in place mainly to protect yourself, not who you're hitting. Maybe he should talk to Mark Buonicotti about leading with your helmet.

Look how this hoe leads with his head:

img5810921-1.jpg

This guy is despicable. The small print on the back of helmets warns against spearing players with helmets. This guy reminds me of Tatum The Assassin. Ruthless and vicious! I think Kennoy The Dirty is an appropriate nickname.

The guy is a very good Strong Safety.

The Chambers hit was illegal, but when you watch the replay @ Indy, Kennoy led with his head, but the recievers body was slanted, putting Kenoy's fasemask against the guys chest. The crown of his helmet was close to touching the fasemask of the other player, but it did not make contact with it. I think that hit ws legal.

Did anyone see Deion Sanders defend Kennoy the Dirty in week 17? He said offensive players are soft and Kennedy's great. Further proof that the mix-matchs suit wearing Sanders is the clown of the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom