Kenny Stills Is Miami's Rep For Nfl Man Of The Year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills Is Miami's Rep For Nfl Man Of The Year

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The NFL announced today the 32 nominees for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award presented by Nationwide. Representing the best of the NFL's commitment to philanthropy and community impact, each of these players was selected as his team's Man of the Year and is now eligible to win the national award. Considered one of the league's most prestigious honors, the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award presented by Nationwide recognizes an NFL player for outstanding community service activities off the field, as well as excellence on the field. First established in 1970, the national award was renamed in 1999 after the late Hall of Fame Chicago Bears running back Walter Payton.

"The Man of the Year Award gives us the opportunity to acknowledge 32 exemplary players whose commitment to excellence extends on and off the field," said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. "This year's nominees have used their platforms to transform communities across the country. We are proud of their work and celebrate their dedication and impact through this award."

Kansas City Chiefs P Dustin Colquitt

Los Angeles Chargers DT Corey Liuget

Los Angeles Rams OT Andrew Whitworth

Miami Dolphins WR Kenny Stills

Minnesota Vikings TE Kyle Rudolph

New England Patriots S Devin McCourty

New Orleans Saints RB Mark Ingram

Read more: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-nominees-for-walter-payton-man-of-year-award

Way to go, Kenny! Really hope he wins.

Good luck Stills....

Im for it. I like that he backs up his statements with actions that make a difference, regardless of how i feel about said statement.

Agreed, and I feel strongly about said statement. I'm with him 100% (proud kneeler) but most importantly, he does things in a way that people who don't agree with him really can't be mad at him. I respect that. Very classy individual.

His community work really speaks volumes though. Doesn't do it for the cameras, or simply because it's a team event. He does it genuinely on his own all the time. Love this guy.

Back
Top Bottom