Kenny Stills worth a look? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills worth a look?

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Given our current situation at WR, and the fact that the Texans just released K. Stills, maybe we could bring him in?

It was no two weeks ago. Hell no last week. **** no this week.

Yeah. That’s what I was thinking. Don’t know how he left though. He knows the offense.

I say no, even though he might be our best reciever if they did. That's how bad and depleted our recieving core is.

Given our current situation at WR, and the fact that the Texans just released K. Stills, maybe we could bring him in?
I agree with 100%. Stills is good at tracking the ball and he will definitely help Tua in the Deep game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say no, even though he might be our best reciever if they did. That's how bad and depleted our recieving core is.
He had 3 more catches all season than Isaiah Ford had in week two alone. The same guy we traded away as superfluous who is back on our practice squad.

The perception of Stills by some doesn't match the reality of what he really is.

People are still willing to cut off their nose to spite their face and accept that Grant will miss more deep shots than he pulls in rather than accept that Stills made then feel uncomfortable...AND if Gesicki and Parker are out that Grant becomes the only WR that can separate.

People are still willing to cut off their nose to spite their face and accept that Grant will miss more deep shots than he pulls in rather than accept that Stills made then feel uncomfortable...AND if Gesicki and Parker are out that Grant becomes the only WR that can separate.
ding ding ding!

His play on the field made me uncomfortable. And this over a guy who statically was only ever an average receiver and who statiscally now a bad wife receiver.

I don't like the guy, and thats because the last time we saw him as a Dolphin he had 37 catches over 15 games even though he was our longest tenured skill player, well paid to produce, and got paid over far more entertaining and impacted players who it on the field while Kenny took less hits than a qb on a reconstructed knee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom