Kenoy Kennedy the head hunter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenoy Kennedy the head hunter

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Goes at it again, helmet to helmet on Wayne. This guy really needs to get the hell beaten out of him. That is like the 7th one in 3 years, hte guy is trying to hurt people making the big hit. Just like Chambers last year.

i just told my wife the guy should be banned from the league. that guy uses his head as a weapon pure and simple. noone should defend this guy.

The dirtiest player in the league.. If any player deserved to be paralyzed (which noone does), it would be him..

Reggie got up in his face, should've split him in his sh*t. Screw the flag.

That guy needs to be kicked out of the NFL. Do we play Denver next year? I hope so. Revenge on that mofo.

He's going to be fined for that last hit.

Has a player ever been banned before?

He's the dirtiest guy since Chuck Cecil. He might even be more flagrant than Cecil -- it has been a while since I saw his hits.

I think Chuck may have been a serous contender for a major suspenion at one point, but I don't think anybody has been banned...

I think he should be banned, he got like a slap on the wrist for the hit on chambers, wasn't it like 15000? Just horrible that this guy has done it so many times. And he hasn't been hurt from it, the person doing the hitting is more likely to be injured.

This guy is just a dangerous player, it's not right, he should get a huuuuuuuuuuge fine.

img5810921-1.jpg

Look at the Reggie Wayne pic too, look how the hoe leads with his head. Other than the Chambers hit, he had 2 other fines for helmet-2-helmet last year.

The Bronco fans over on the Orangemane are braggin about it.

I will take a Bills and a Jat fan ANY day over a Bronco fan. They are the worst.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Look at the Reggie Wayne pic too, look how the hoe leads with his head. Other than the Chambers hit, he had 2 other fines for helmet-2-helmet last year.

He needs to look at Lawyer Milloy's hit on Randy today and see how it's done. Textbook.

Back
Top Bottom