Kevin Burnett interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Burnett interview

Uruguayfinfan

Uruguayan fin lover
Reaction score
Listen to him talk. I really like what he said and i agree with it 100%. He's really straight forward. We need every player to be the best selves they've ever been. Get mentally prepared for that. I hope that is the same thing he's communicating in the locker room. I'm tired of being a top 5 defense and get nowhere as well. I really hope Philbin can solve this problem.

In addition, i agree on that saying rookies are impressing now is kind of precocious.

Link to the interview: http://wqam.com/interviews

he is one intense dude. and apparently he has worn a football helmet since he left the womb.

I like Burnett. He is a straight shooter. But I wasn't aware that we had a top 5 defense.

I like Burnett too. I remember somebody complaining about him in this interview yesterday. I was thinking to myself, us as the public snarl at the "politically correct" trend players oft have. Its a breathe of fresh air to have someone who's just gonna keep it real. Thats what Kevin does.

Dont tell me how good a rookie looks in boy shorts and t-shirts. I don't care for that.Wait til TC. Wait til September, and I'll buy into what these veterans see in these youngersters.

Call me crazy, but isn't burnett the guy who didn't have a tackle until game 6? Isn't burnett the guy who apparently could only hit a reporter thats standing still and probably would still whiff? Isn't he the guy that would consistently get abused by the opposing secondary? isn't he..... you get my drift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom