Kevin Garnett for Amare Stoudamire? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Garnett for Amare Stoudamire?

You have to get a new salary for KG, it is part of his leverage, if he doesn't remake his contract then he can opt out after a year, the contract has to be renegotiated.

Gotcha. You mean part of his current contract states this?

So this could still be a good thing or bad. Could mean more money or less I guess....probably the bottom line would be same type of money, but less years?

Rick Bouchard feels like KG will be traded during the season.

Whooaaa.. Talk about the Motha of all contradictions here...:lol::lol:

Oh sorry about the hyjack...

Just say no to KG for Stoudamire....I mean that is what this thread is all about isnt it???

Ummm No its not. Saying that Kobe would be better off staying in LA rather than go to Minnesota is common sense. Also Kobe would never OK the trade.

I don't understand why the Wolves wouldn't try their hardest to make a deal work with the Bulls. In return, you're a lock to receive #9 and probably two promising studs, maybe another. Another thing that Rick Bouchard said that I found interesting is.. Kevin McHale only wants to trade within his group of people that he's comfortable dealing with. Thus, not discussing much with Chicago and being willing to take less from Ainge & Boston, which was obviously nixed by KG.

I don't understand why the Wolves wouldn't try their hardest to make a deal work with the Bulls. In return, you're a lock to receive #9 and probably two promising studs, maybe another. Another thing that Rick Bouchard said that I found interesting is.. Kevin McHale only wants to trade within his group of people that he's comfortable dealing with. Thus, not discussing much with Chicago and being willing to take less from Ainge & Boston, which was obviously nixed by KG.

If that's true (and I've no reason to believe otherwise), McHale's an even dumber GM than I thought. The market for KG is already limited enough, so he's going to limit it even MORE because he and John Paxson don't hit it off at ****tail parties? Amazing.

Kerr said its not going to happen. His contract is the main issue. If he were to go to The Suns it would have to include a 3rd team.

Kerr said its not going to happen. His contract is the main issue. If he were to go to The Suns it would have to include a 3rd team.

It could still happen and KG will probably be traded this summer

Back
Top Bottom