Kevin Garnett for Amare Stoudamire? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Garnett for Amare Stoudamire?

yeah they may be the most storied team in history but they havent done crap since the 80s.

EDIT
most storied because you dominated during the 60s which no one will match.

yeah they may be the most storied team in history but they havent done crap since the 80s.

And as evidenced by recent things like people loving the MMA more than boxing, Damon moving from the Boston Red Sox to the Yankees, Kobe wanting to leave the Lakers, Urban Meyer choosing to not take the Notre Dame job to go to Florida, history in this era of sports means nothing.

Hows that Immature? He is a freaking retard, for not seeing what would happen in Boston. Nothing shocking, just the truth. THEY WOULD BE A SHOE-IN for the finals in the east.

KG IS A RETARD

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

The Celtics would be his best opportunity?

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Face it, nobody wants to play for a team like the Celtics. Smart move by KG for wanting to go to a team(the suns) that's actually worth a damn.

It is a very smart move by KG! Why go from one loser to another. Paul Pierce is not what he use to be and there would be still be better teams in the East even if they had KG.

I don't pay attention to the b-ball talk here, but I am just wondering, has anyone bought up a Kobe for KG trade? Like I say, I know little about basketball, but I watch ESPN, and putting 2 + 2 together seems to make a lot of sense.

I don't pay attention to the b-ball talk here, but I am just wondering, has anyone bought up a Kobe for KG trade? Like I say, I know little about basketball, but I watch ESPN, and putting 2 + 2 together seems to make a lot of sense.

No Kobe wants to go to a team that could win and he would be better off staying in LA. Besides Kobe also wants to go to a big market town and there are only a certian amount. This trade would not happen

That wouldn't benefit either team. KG more because there is actually talent.

a team like the celtics? Yeah just the most storied team in history. With 3 of the top 50 players of all time. (Bird, Cousy, Russell)

This is the best bet, they would dominate the east.

Yeah they dominated in the past, but who cares. It's all about the present now and at the present time, the Celtics sucks. Players don't care how a team did in the past, they want to know how the team is doing now.

And I surely hope you aren't talking about your present Celtics dominating the east because if you are.......:sidelol:

[mod] Personal attacks are not permitted here. [/mod]

No Kobe wants to go to a team that could win and he would be better off staying in LA.

Whooaaa.. Talk about the Motha of all contradictions here...:lol::lol:

Oh sorry about the hyjack...

Just say no to KG for Stoudamire....I mean that is what this thread is all about isnt it???

so basically, kg loses crediblity and is gay because he doesnt want to play for the most storied nba franchise in history that hasnt done anything w/o larry bird. like stated before (and after im sure), boston is not a happenin nba team right now. why would kg want to go there? pp is on and off hurt, supporting cast is non exsistant, and kg doesnt have many years left to wait for a rebuilding team who would be trading away a high draft pick and young talent.... hey, i heard somewhere that drew brees is gay because last year he didnt sign with the only nfl franchise with an undefeated team. instead he signed w/ the saints... how lame and gay is that?

so basically, kg loses crediblity and is gay because he doesnt want to play for the most storied nba franchise in history that hasnt done anything w/o larry bird. like stated before (and after im sure), boston is not a happenin nba team right now. why would kg want to go there? pp is on and off hurt, supporting cast is non exsistant, and kg doesnt have many years left to wait for a rebuilding team who would be trading away a high draft pick and young talent.... hey, i heard somewhere that drew brees is gay because last year he didnt sign with the only nfl franchise with an undefeated team. instead he signed w/ the saints... how lame and gay is that?
BREES IS RETARDED!

a team like the celtics? Yeah just the most storied team in history. With 3 of the top 50 players of all time. (Bird, Cousy, Russell)

This is the best bet, they would dominate the east.

Wow, this has absolutely nothing to do with history. I guess Bird, Cousy, and Russell are going to be the supporting cast? :unsure:

Dallas has really nothing to offer Minn. for a trade, Dirk is a different version of KG, a better shooter, but not as good a defender, or driver. And other then Dirk they really have no one with KG type value. Chicago would have to give up alot IMO to get KG and ultimately would put KG in the same spot he was in in Minn. The only logical trade for KG IMO is Pheonix. You give up Amare which is a blow yes, but you get KG in return. Amare is still young, while the team around him is aging,Nash does not have many years left in him, and Marion is getting up there, he's not old but he's not really young. You have Rose(who prob. retires if not I'll be surprised), Thomas, both near retirement onyour bench....the window is closing rapidly on the Suns. Unfortunatley you cant really say that about the Spurs, so it is going to take alot to beat them .

Dallas has really nothing to offer Minn. for a trade, Dirk is a different version of KG, a better shooter, but not as good a defender, or driver. And other then Dirk they really have no one with KG type value. Chicago would have to give up alot IMO to get KG and ultimately would put KG in the same spot he was in in Minn. The only logical trade for KG IMO is Pheonix. You give up Amare which is a blow yes, but you get KG in return. Amare is still young, while the team around him is aging,Nash does not have many years left in him, and Marion is getting up there, he's not old but he's not really young. You have Rose(who prob. retires if not I'll be surprised), Thomas, both near retirement onyour bench....the window is closing rapidly on the Suns. Unfortunatley you cant really say that about the Spurs, so it is going to take alot to beat them .

Rose? You mean Jalen Rose? He didnt play a game the entire season me thinks...and that is even with Nash missing a handfull of games going into the All-Star break.:wink:

Nash will be back for a 1/2 dozen more seasons, perhaps not all with Phoenix, but he will be back.

IS KG a step up from Amare...for most accounts yes. Once, two things that bother me about that is
1) KG's Salary. HUGE
2) I dont think Minnesota is gonna trade straight up, which means we would be giving up more than just Amare....no thanks.

Rose? You mean Jalen Rose? He didnt play a game the entire season me thinks...and that is even with Nash missing a handfull of games going into the All-Star break.:wink:

Nash will be back for a 1/2 dozen more seasons, perhaps not all with Phoenix, but he will be back.

IS KG a step up from Amare...for most accounts yes. Once, two things that bother me about that is
1) KG's Salary. HUGE
2) I dont think Minnesota is gonna trade straight up, which means we would be giving up more than just Amare....no thanks.

You have to get a new salary for KG, it is part of his leverage, if he doesn't remake his contract then he can opt out after a year, the contract has to be renegotiated.

Back
Top Bottom