Kevin Mawae Believes Zach Thomas Should Be In 2020 Hof Class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Mawae Believes Zach Thomas Should Be In 2020 Hof Class

Mawae was part of the reason why Miami didn't beat the Jets from 1998-2001. He tended to get the best of Zach and the defense wasn't the same under those circumstances. It's cool he's vouching for ZT. He should at least be a freaking nominee.

Awesome. And I agree. When you think about hard work you think about a very few amount of people. I always think about Zach Thomas and Jerry Rice. Rice was one of those rare athletes that has the ability AND outworked everyone. Zach Thomas was one of those rare guys who defied the odds and proved everyone wrong, and outworked everyone everyday to get there.

I fear Zach's greatness may never be recognized by the Hall, but it warms my heart to see his peers underline that it is a mistake to not recognize Zach Thomas as one of the best ever.

My hope is that we've discovered another of that rare breed in Minkah Fitzpatrick, who like Jerry Rice has the ability and seems to have the effort needed to reach his stratospheric potential. And I hope that like Zach Thomas, he becomes the QB of the defense and our unquestioned leader on that side of the ball.

Zach was the type of player that won by smarts and hard work. That's the type of player we need all over the roster. Not that he was a bad athlete, he was good physically, but that wasn't his strength. Kooch has been deserving just as much if not more than Zach though.

Awesome. And I agree. When you think about hard work you think about a very few amount of people. I always think about Zach Thomas and Jerry Rice. Rice was one of those rare athletes that has the ability AND outworked everyone. Zach Thomas was one of those rare guys who defied the odds and proved everyone wrong, and outworked everyone everyday to get there.

I fear Zach's greatness may never be recognized by the Hall, but it warms my heart to see his peers underline that it is a mistake to not recognize Zach Thomas as one of the best ever.

My hope is that we've discovered another of that rare breed in Minkah Fitzpatrick, who like Jerry Rice has the ability and seems to have the effort needed to reach his stratospheric potential. And I hope that like Zach Thomas, he becomes the QB of the defense and our unquestioned leader on that side of the ball.
Hard work and you think of very few people? There are countless players that worked their butts off and became all pros and legends of the game. Zach Thomas is one as is Jerry Rice. Along with a ton more like Peyton Manning and Walter Payton and Ronnie Lott and Junior Seau and hundreds of others.

When rare talent meets significantly hard work, you end up with special players.

Hard work and you think of very few people? There are countless players that worked their butts off and became all pros and legends of the game. Zach Thomas is one as is Jerry Rice. Along with a ton more like Peyton Manning and Walter Payton and Ronnie Lott and Junior Seau and hundreds of others.

When rare talent meets significantly hard work, you end up with special players.
Yep, only a few people I think of who stand out. You're free to think of billions if you like. Not saying only two were hard workers … just saying those are the people who come to my mind as truly special in football as off the charts hard workers. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom