Keyshawn Johnson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keyshawn Johnson

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He's not happy in Tampa. Hasn't been in awhile. And now he just put his house up for sale. He very well could be released or traded in the off-season.

Would you be interested in Keyshawn Johnson in Miami lining up opposite Chris Chambers??

No he will flop with us in miami sorry muck. We lack of speed in offense and the less thing we need is a slow receiver.

No! No no no no no! I would rather jam broken lightbulbs in my eye then see Keyshawn in a Dolphins uniform.

I would like to have seen an upgrade in WR. Darius Thompson is not a playmaker. With as many misses as Wanny has it's no wonder why Greise says we don't have a great team.

I don't think speed is quite as important when you're big, tough, run great routes, and have speed on the other side. Keyshawn isn't fast. But he can run deep routes because of that size and ability.

That said, I think Keyshawn is expendable in Tampa because of Joe Juravecious.

I think Keyshawn would be a good addition to this team. I don't like his mouth, but If we put Mannin(Eli),Williams,Tolver,Chambers,Johnson(Keyshawn),McMichael,Lee WOW! This team would look very good and I would take that. The only problem would be How much would the D suffer in order to make that O possible?

I can think of better options. I will name some soon in a thread for y'all.

I'd rather Steve Smith(he won't leave though) or Northcutt because they won't bitch, and they're younger. People have been mentioning Dennis, he's not a #1, but he's a solid #2. Chambers/Northcutt would probably turn some heads in the NFL because Northcutt can get OPEN in the slot. Northcutt is also a great punt returner.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I'd rather Steve Smith(he won't leave though) or Northcutt because they won't bitch, and they're younger. People have been mentioning Dennis, he's not a #1, but he's a solid #2. Chambers/Northcutt would probably turn some heads in the NFL because Northcutt can get OPEN in the slot. Northcutt is also a great punt returner.

Steve smith is really good IMO i think he could help open this offense up.

Steve Smith has a reputation for being an azz. Remember last year when he got arrested and charged with assault for sucker-punching a teammate during film session?? That guy was in the hospital with serious facial injuries and ended up on IR. Smith was suspended 1 game and plea bargained the charge.

He also wants big money. :(

Originally posted by FinaticPatch

Steve smith is really good IMO i think he could help open this offense up.

He'll be out of reach. Our biggest need besides coaching is the OL, and that is where we need to spend the big bucks(though we won't have much). We need a #2 receiver who can make plays. We can find a guy like that in the first round, a guy like LEE EVANS. Chambers-Evans, the Badger-Express. :up:

Back
Top Bottom