Khalil Mack To The Bears | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Khalil Mack To The Bears

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
@RapSheet: And here we go: The #Bears are now expected to trade for star Khalil Mack. They are the team.

glad he didnt end up with the bills

@RapSheet: Before the end of the day, the #Bears are expected to negotiate a long-term deal with Khalil Mack that should eclipse the deal for Aaron Donald. Either way, Chicago just made a huge move.

@RapSheet: The price of trading for Khalil Mack was described to me late last night as 2 first-round picks and a player. There was only one team willing to do that. That is what may be going to the #Raiders in exchange for Khalil Mack.

great move by the bears, Miami should have done it.

I know all you draft gurus may say that 2 1's is too much…

But Charles Harris? Dion Jordan? We don't even know how to draft in Miami….

….and I love Minkah, but for Mack…..? Two 1's is nothing…you immediately shore up our softest unit with an All-Pro.

Sweet move by the Bears.

….and I love Minkah, but for Mack…..? Two 1's is nothing…you immediately shore up our softest unit with an All-Pro.

Sweet move by the Bears.

Only problem for Miami is all the money they have tied up in DL already and how shitty they are everywhere else.

It's the Chicago way, to invest in LB's.

Mack, Floyd and Smith are all top 10 picks. Floyd still has potential but probably went a round to high.

My buddy who's a Bears fan says it's two firsts and a player as well. Not specified who that player is.

It will take a while to truly analyze the results of this trade.

With a 10 year contract, Gruden is going to build what he wants. The unique situation of leaving for Vegas in two years might have them semi-tear it down/add asset's. I should really use the word might considering this move is exactly that scenario.

Bears have a legit chance to win the North now.

Needless to say they have put all their chips in two basket's. Trubisky and Mack.

They absolutely need to make the playoffs or at least be in the neighborhood of .500. They can't be shipping the 6th or 7th pick in the draft next year and the 10th or 11th pick in 2020 to Oakland and think this thing will work out.

As talented as Smith and Mack are, they are both essentially joining a brand new team just before the start of the season. Ultra talents might be able to make up for it but this isn't like Donald returning to the Rams and hitting the ground running.

I follow the Bears pretty closely as my best friend is a Bears fan I'll be intrigued for sure.

Sweet move by the Bears.

Yea miami doesnt need first rounders for 2 years lol

if you cant draft find a new gm, dont dump picks.

Needless to say they have put all their chips in two basket's. Trubisky and Mack.

They absolutely need to make the playoffs or at least be in the neighborhood of .500. They can't be shipping the 6th or 7th pick in the draft next year and the 10th or 11th pick in 2020 to Oakland and think this thing will work out.

As talented as Smith and Mack are, they are both essentially joining a brand new team just before the start of the season. Ultra talents might be able to make up for it but this isn't like Donald returning to the Rams and hitting the ground running.

I follow the Bears pretty closely as my best friend is a Bears fan I'll be intrigued for sure.

Think you're underrating the rest of the defense, as well as Fangio (terrific DC). Bullard, Hicks, Goldman, Jenkins, and Nichols make up a good DL. To compliment Mack and Smith, they have Floyd, Acho, Lynch, and Iyiegbuniwe, and Trevathan at LB. In the secondary, Fuller, Amos, Amukamara, and Jackson among some other interesting young players.

We'll see what players they trade away with the picks, but that's a very talented D with two blue-chip players to cap it off. And, again, Fangio is probably a top-5 DC (def in that range).

@AdamSchefter: The most an NFL team has surrendered for a defensive player is when Vikings traded a 1, two 3’s and a swap of 5’s to Chiefs for DE Jared Allen. Bears trade for Khalil Mack, when it gets done, will top that, making it the most an NFL team has surrendered for a defensive player.

Back
Top Bottom