Kickoff Banquet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kickoff Banquet

dolfan4good

Section 451 Row 10 Seats 14-15
Reaction score
Received an invitation to attend..... Kind of pricey though. The invitation I received has pictures of kids getting autographs from players and stuff. Here's the press release....

"The 39th Annual Miami Dolphins Kickoff Banquet will be held on Wednesday, June 8, 2005, at the Signature Grand in Davie, Florida, with ****tails at 6:00 p.m. and dinner at 7:15 p.m.

This is a unique opportunity to see your favorite players, members of the Dolphins' alumni and Head Coach Nick Saban and his staff. It also provides the first look at our new draft choices, veteran acquisitions and free agent signees as we welcome them to our team.

Individual tickets are $175.00, while season ticket holders have a special price of $150.00. Tables of ten are also available. Each table will feature a Dolphins player, coach or alumnus."

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3779

dolfan4good said:
Received an invitation to attend..... Kind of pricey though. The invitation I received has pictures of kids getting autographs from players and stuff. Here's the press release....

"The 39th Annual Miami Dolphins Kickoff Banquet will be held on Wednesday, June 8, 2005, at the Signature Grand in Davie, Florida, with ****tails at 6:00 p.m. and dinner at 7:15 p.m.

This is a unique opportunity to see your favorite players, members of the Dolphins' alumni and Head Coach Nick Saban and his staff. It also provides the first look at our new draft choices, veteran acquisitions and free agent signees as we welcome them to our team.

Individual tickets are $175.00, while season ticket holders have a special price of $150.00. Tables of ten are also available. Each table will feature a Dolphins player, coach or alumnus."

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3779

That sounds awesome dude, are you goin?

ya got that a couple days ago also...but i'm not gonna spend that type of money for a banquet...about as close as i will be getting to the dolphins, is going to the stadium and watching the games...i dont need all that other crap..

Back
Top Bottom