Kiko requests a trade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiko requests a trade

Kiko isnt a bad player... he just isnt anything but a pure inside thumper. His whole game is forward.

His contract precludes anyone trading for him. Of course he would want to see his contract out, but it doesn't look like it'll happen, and if it does, he'll probably be sacrificed for youth, so Kiko will be sitting the bench a lot. Hey, we're tanking (or if you really insist … "rebuilding" …) and there's not much upside in a veteran player like him. They cut TJ McDonald, also a decent player, and if they could afford to, they'd cut Reshad and Kiko as well. This time next year none of them will be Dolphins.

If a team offers a 2021 5th rounder, send him away. I hope they continue to stockpile picks for the future. Gives you a lot more flexibility during the draft.

I'd still rather have an assignment sound LBer than a guy who gets turnovers and gives up a ton of big plays and/or touchdowns.

:ponder:
I think that's true on a good defense where everyone is consistently making the right play, but on a bad defense, the home run hitter might be your best bet.

tumblr_md784zEZQL1rwy7yjo10_r1_250.gif

Wish there some rumors floating about about some potential suitors

GB? KC?

Get his ass off my team. Trade him for a bag of Funyuns and a 4 pack of D batteries (we sure need them down here)

Was a stupid move by Tannenbaum. Should have tendered him at a 2nd round tender and kept him for cheap.

He had more 15-yard penalties than turnovers.

I agree not tendering him as you stated was assanine

Back
Top Bottom